Check your account email address ×

Times Investigation: In U.S. Drone Strike, Evidence Suggests No ISIS Bomb

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You make it sound like all that Afghan Army weaponry was in a neat little pile just ripe for the destroying.🤷🏻

That must be why Trump changed protocol so he could he hide the number of drone strikes.🤣

Post the link then we’ll discuss.

Also, the American public doesn’t need to know every detail of how the military is doing things.

Yet another reason we cannot win.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You make it sound like all that Afghan Army weaponry was in a neat little pile just ripe for the destroying.🤷🏻

That must be why Trump changed protocol so he could he hide the number of drone strikes.🤣

I hate to tell you Jim. The military makes a big deal concerning the whereabouts of all its equipment. My son told us that a military base went on lockdown when he was overseas because they couldn't find a certain piece of optical equipment. Had they taken enough time they certainly could have destroyed the majority of it, especially the more sensitive stuff. My opinion. They left it there for a reason, but what do I know.

9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I hate to tell you Jim. The military makes a big deal concerning the whereabouts of all its equipment. My son told us that a military base went on lockdown when he was overseas because they couldn't find a certain piece of optical equipment. Had they taken enough time they certainly could have destroyed the majority of it, especially the more sensitive stuff. My opinion. They left it there for a reason, but what do I know.

most of the stuff the taliban has were not US military equipment it was equipment we gave the fine outstanding soldiers of Afghanistan we trained and who folded worse than the French.   Seems we spiked what we had control over.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

most of the stuff the taliban has were not US military equipment it was equipment we gave the fine outstanding soldiers of Afghanistan we trained and who folded worse than the French.   Seems we spiked what we had control over.  

Yes. A lot of which is still in the military's inventory and had no business being left for the Afghans version of the Keystone Cops to use. My son was home on leave when all this was unfolding, watching and shaking his head. All he could say is "We still have that. We still use that. Why do they even have that?" Unreal

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Our military goes so far out of the way to limit collateral damage that I’d argue it’s hard to call them a military force at all to keep the politicians from facing backlash. Our enemies use this against us.  Another reason “winning” is not an option.  May as well make it a profit industry.  DC is appreciative of our homeland retards!

The need to limit collateral damage is simply another symptom of waging an immoral and unjust war. That wasn’t even given a thought during the war in Europe and the South Pacific. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The need to limit collateral damage is simply another symptom of waging an immoral and unjust war. That wasn’t even given a thought during the war in Europe and the South Pacific. 

:lol:  I love these words when taking about war.

….and no.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s the only type of war that america wages these days. And care is always taken that the country attacked can’t reach the mainland with sustained attacks. 

I’m just rolling my eyes right now.

I think we’re done here.  Get Pouty in here to cry with you.  Boo hoo.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Nope, but they did some real journalism here for once.  Let's see what others can independently confirm. 

Think Biden will answer any questions about it or will Little Red Riding hood have to spin it on Monday?

I like her other nickname, “Peppermint Patty”. 

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

The reason it was left there was so China and Russia could pick it up for a deal and “repurpose” it. It was Joe’s idea to buy him some time with both countries. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m just rolling my eyes right now.

I think we’re done here.  Get Pouty in here to cry with you.  Boo hoo.

The crying is coming from the OP and others over a single Biden drone strike.

15 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

So basically the ISIS terrorist they said was killed in a US drone strike was actually a NGO worker filling water jugs.  He had already applied for asylum so his family could come to the US.

What a cluster this administration is.

Watch the video at the link where they walk through the movements, videos, and other evidence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/world/asia/us-air-strike-drone-kabul-afghanistan-isis.html

This administration? You do know that more than half of all drone bombings in the last 20 years have innocent casualties, right? Over 50%. Including women and children. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Anler said:

This administration? You do know that more than half of all drone bombings in the last 20 years have innocent casualties, right? Over 50%. Including women and children. 

FDA65D99-3150-46F4-8782-77049A6CFAFC.gif.df5ef8dba708ba441241d5b49b671340.gif