Check your account email address ×

Biden exempts USPS from vaccine mandate.

Highmark

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s aboot where donny was. 

The dif is that the media was trying to bury Trump from the second he let it out that he'd run whereas they've tried to protect Biden with no regard for the public.

• Thanks 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump buried himself every time he opened his mouth. 

And Biden doesn't?? Half the time you can hardly understand him..And he is reading a script!! Bahaha..:lol:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And Biden doesn't?? Half the time you can hardly understand him..And he is reading a script!! Bahaha..:lol:

Or nose in a woman or childs hair.

That’s just Joe right AFJ ? It’s all good, huh ?

Only thing he can do on his own is make wrobg choices and inappropriately touch women and children. How awesome ! 

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I laugh every time I listen to Biden. I laugh even harder when I think what the next president will be like. :lol: 

Movie star, crack headed negro or deaf transsexual. All in one maybe?

The world is buying tickets in advance.  They’ll be reimbursed with interest after the election.

1 hour ago, CFM said:

To you and other weak people. Wah, cry, tears, he’s mean, wah, sniffle

Cost him the Presidency and Republicans the Senate…SBYL Chachi…maybe go hug your pillow a little tighter!🤣🤣

539AE537-C856-42BF-AC74-2A88A812CF48.thumb.jpeg.5e2d2cb1ba3d293f840af40a6863b0fb.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Assholes loved him. No doubt about that. 

Trump said mean things Clinton stuck a cigar up a 23 yo's pussy in the oval office.   Bet you loved him.   Time to jump off your morality horse.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump said mean things Clinton stuck a cigar up a 23 yo's pussy in the oval office.   Bet you loved him.   Time to jump off your morality horse.

Shouldn’t you be at an abortion clinic handing out little plastic fetuses to young women? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I laugh every time I listen to Biden. I laugh even harder when I think what the next president will be like. :lol: 

To me it's a little scary, like yesterday's press conference or what ever you want to call it,..when he reads from the script, it's like a bot, like he has no clue what he is saying, zero emotion or comprehension of the words that are coming out of his mouth..Trump is an arrogant douche, but at least he understood what he was saying..

You think Biden has the onset of dementia?? 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Smart move by Joe to use OSHA.

Trump still doesn’t know what OSHA is or means.

What a fucking stupid comment.   https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jonathan-turley-biden-ron-klain-vaccine-retweet-daft

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-stands-by-employer-vaccine-mandate-while-illegal-immigrants-remain-unvaccinated-thats-correct

Oh and there is measles at fort mccoy army base not to far from me because of the stupid fucking towel head withdrawl....  Hey  fuckheads how about we stop worrying about covid and look to see the real threat within our borders.....    

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No he is not doing a fucking thing but slowly repeating what the voice in his ear bud says .

He can't handle ear buds it confuses him even more so they always use the teleprompter and he gets to preread everything several times before he starts the press conference.

voices, I hear voices........... :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

To me it's a little scary, like yesterday's press conference or what ever you want to call it,..when he reads from the script, it's like a bot, like he has no clue what he is saying, zero emotion or comprehension of the words that are coming out of his mouth..Trump is an arrogant douche, but at least he understood what he was saying..

You think Biden has the onset of dementia?? 

It took dementia to get us out of the rathole. 20 fucking years!!

Joe has old man strength. It’s > retard strength. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Agreed. Should be a committee. 

That same thought can lead to doing away with the house and senate.  Every decision is listed as a single (no jumbo 1000 page crap legislation) and voted on by the public.

• Like 1