Check your account email address ×

****2017 Official Riding Pics Thread****

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Once again ive always thought you get what you deserve you whiney cunt.

By the looks of your face, those unkept eyebrows and that fucking crater in your forehead, so do you. :lol:  I guess its ok for you both to take shots at me unprovoked and I'm not allowed to fire back?  You and he think your some kind of elitist douchebags and the insults only flow one way?  Yeah, fuck off.  Go play in traffic.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hey Vince are 94 ZR 700's decent sleds...saw a clean one cheap on CL and thought it might be fun to have.

Fox shocks, factory twin pipes that dump into a small factory can makes for a distinctive bark, 125 hp, handles like a slot car and you an attack the moguls with it and stay in control. It's a fun sled and it does gets some looks :bc: 

The 700's can be hard on drive clutches but the death rattle gives you plenty of time to make a fix before the clutch grenades.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

By the looks of your face, those unkept eyebrows and that fucking crater in your forehead, so do you. :lol:  I guess its ok for you both to take shots at me unprovoked and I'm not allowed to fire back?  You and he think your some kind of elitist douchebags and the insults only flow one way?  Yeah, fuck off.  Go play in traffic.

We dont cry like a baby at how the sites run.... :news:

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fox shocks, factory twin pipes that dump into a small factory can makes for a distinctive bark, 125 hp, handles like a slot car and you an attack the moguls with it and stay in control. It's a fun sled and it does gets some looks :bc: 

The 700's can be hard on drive clutches but the death rattle gives you plenty of time to make a fix before the clutch grenades.

Sweet.....might have to pick it up...thanks! :bc:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:goodpost:

On 4/14/2017 at 10:22 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Sweet.....might have to pick it up...thanks! :bc:

38 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

IMG_2900.thumb.JPG.a5b9a29d890685baea9b63725413b25d.JPGI think I might pull the trigger on this baby....pretty minty 1994 ZR 700. :bc:

IMG_2899.thumb.JPG.6a06b5c6c1d519a7ab4cdac5ea6daa45.JPG

Quit fucking around and buy that Freeride , Faggot :bc:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Quit fucking around and buy that Freeride , Faggot :bc:

700 bucks or 9700 bucks......I'll keep the M8 and buy this thing for fucking around on...I'm just a poor house painter for gods sake! :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

700 bucks or 9700 bucks......I'll keep the M8 and buy this thing for fucking around on...I'm just a poor house painter for gods sake! :lol:

For $700, you'd be crazy to not get that. :bc:

That 99 670ho I found locally was pretty rough. Needs a seat cover, belly pan is all faded and scuffed, snow flap is missing. Engine is bored .030 over, ported and polished. Some of the decals are gone. It's not worth the $1,250 he's asking. Plus the fuck puts an ad on CL and then doesn't answer back for days.  I'm gonna pass 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

700 bucks or 9700 bucks......I'll keep.  the M8 and buy this thing for fucking around on...I'm just a poor house painter for gods sake! :lol:

I'm shocked that you still have the M8. Did you wash it off in the lake this year?

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm shocked that you still have the M8. Did you wash it off in the lake this year?

It's for sale but no takers and she stayed dry! :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's 83* and sunny here. :fuckyou::finger:

No Shit....it's mid to high 60's here and a line of TStorms just rolled through....40's on Monday.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Shit....it's mid to high 60's here and a line of TStorms just rolled through....40's on Monday.

IMG_20170415_175606862_TOP.thumb.jpg.9dde52faa7d6462307025964b35658b1.jpg

Yep. Windy as fuck here.  They said possible we could get some storms later 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That area in northern NH always gets tons of snow. I've ridden on May 1st 3 times in that area.

May011.jpg

May013.jpg

I've ridden in late April before a couple times.  Once in the lower peninsula. This year the trails were done after St. Patty's Day weekend. Fuckin terrible winter :flush:

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've ridden in late April before a couple times.  Once in the lower peninsula. This year the trails were done after St. Patty's Day weekend. Fuckin terrible winter :flush:

Elevation is key for late season ridding. What is the elevation in the areas you ride? We need to be above 2000 feet this time of year? This pic was at 3400' of elevation.

May009.jpg

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Elevation is key for late season ridding. What is the elevation in the areas you ride? We need to be above 2000 feet this time of year? This pic was at 3400' of elevation.

May009.jpg

How far you away from that?