Check your account email address ×

Why does MC not want ivermectin to work??

jtssrx

Because he is programmed by the leftist mainstream media. 

ivermectin is a 40 plus year old drug that is approved by the FDA for use in humans. Rolling Stone puts out a story of people being hospitalized and boom MC runs right here to say see see see ivermectin doesn’t work. 

Edited by jtssrx

• jtssrx changed the title to Why does MC not want ivermectin to work??
  • Platinum Contributing Member

I'm not one to call out peeps in the title of the thread, it's pretty lame JT..

But anyway, I don't get why anyone wouldn't want a drug already around for decades, full FDA approved, cheap! Want it to work? And the whole wacked the fuck out thing to me, is they are the ones calling me an Anti-vaxer?? Odd to say the least

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

145CF6C6-441F-49B3-94D3-B8297A429C34.gif.b48c9834fb2171f23ff5c6383843b814.gif

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

But anyway, I don't get why anyone wouldn't want a drug already around for decades, full FDA approved, cheap! Want it to work? And the whole wacked the fuck out thing to me, is they are the ones calling me an Anti-vaxer?? Odd to say the least

I call him out because people like him are working to take away our freedoms much like the people who informed on jews durning nazi Germany.  It doesn’t matter what the msm says he trumpets it. 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He does it everyday.

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I call him out because people like him are working to take away our freedoms much like the people who informed on jews durning nazi Germany.  It doesn’t matter what the msm says he trumpets it. 

You can do what ever you want, you don't have to explain a thing to me :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Poor Jimmah the  dumb fuck

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Because he is programmed by the leftist mainstream media. 

ivermectin is a 40 plus year old drug that is approved by the FDA for use in humans. Rolling Stone puts out a story of people being hospitalized and boom MC runs right here to say see see see ivermectin doesn’t work. 

Not for Covid moron.

Nice try cry baby.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Not for Covid moron.

Nice try cry baby.

It’s an approved drug you clowns try to pretend like it’s only for use for livestock which is a lie. Doctors try to treat many different diseases with different medication‘s to see if they work that’s what being a doctor is. Ivermectin is working to cure Covid if that is the case then there can be no vaccine. What part of that don’t you understand?

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It’s an approved drug you clowns try to pretend like it’s only for use for livestock which is a lie. Doctors try to treat many different diseases with different medication‘s to see if they work that’s what being a doctor is. Ivermectin is working to cure Covid if that is the case then there can be no vaccine. What part of that don’t you understand?

Not for Covid you stupid fuckin moron. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not for Covid you stupid fuckin moron. 

Not for covid bot for covid not for covid. 

I’m going to clue you into something. It would be one thing Had the headlines been doctors prescribe ivermectin a drug not approved for treatment of covid. It’s completely different when they try to pass the drug off as a horse dewormer. 

I know you won’t have the intellectual honesty to admit there’s a difference. 

If it works cool:thumbsup: Just not sure why doctors wouldn't use it if it's approved . I don't believe they wouldn't if it is proven to work and they wouldn't be open to liability. Time will tell I guess:dunno: 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What’s the IQ level dropped to here these days?

Fuck me it’s bad.

You posted a fake story from Rolling Stone about ivermectin calling it a livestock drug. You then have the balls to call people low IQ??? :lmao:

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You posted a fake story from Rolling Stone about ivermectin calling it a livestock drug. You then have the balls to call people low IQ??? :lmao:

He’s absolutely loaded up with TDS swimming in Dunning Kruger.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

He’s a Brown Shirt. He would be the guy turning neighbors in for helping jews in nazi Germany

No question.  Follows orders without question then somehow thinks he’s a moral superlative with high intellect.  He’s a fucking idiot clown that should be buried deep.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No question.  Follows orders without question then somehow thinks he’s a moral superlative with high intellect.  He’s a fucking idiot clown that should be buried deep.

Jimmy is no different. He reminds me of the guy in the movie the patriot . That fought with the British. Wait I take that back Jimmy would never fight. He’s more like the dude in titanic that snatched up the little girl to get a seat on a life raft

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

IT IS A LIVESTOCK DRUG YOU DUMB ASS.

Edited by Mainecat

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!

:lmao:

Its every day!  You are a fucking idiot.

Wow really. You should seek help if you think it’s fda approved for Covid.

your just another newer member here that's lowered the IQ level.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wow really. You should seek help if you think it’s fda approved for Covid.

your just another newer member here that's lowered the IQ level.

:lol: Not single person here has claimed that ya Troll

FDA Approved for humans YES! For 45 years or so  lol