Check your account email address ×

Dewormer overdoses overwhelm Oklahoma hospitals

• Gold Member

I was cruising the web yesterday and an outfit by the name of "insider" had a story on that rolling stone story.  Went on and on about how invermectin is just for animals and we are all short a chromozone or 3 for thinking we should take an "animal drug".  You wonder why people have lost all faith in the fucking POS media.  This drug WON THE FUCKING NOBEL PRIZE for fucks sake.  Its  been givin to humans of 3 BILLION times.  Safely.  Without side effects.  Its cheap, less than a dollar a pill.  It always comes down to the money.....Oh and fuck you @Mainecat  post some bullshit story and then run.  Fuck you you fucking liar.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I was cruising the web yesterday and an outfit by the name of "insider" had a story on that rolling stone story.  Went on and on about how invermectin is just for animals and we are all short a chromozone or 3 for thinking we should take an "animal drug".  You wonder why people have lost all faith in the fucking POS media.  This drug WON THE FUCKING NOBEL PRIZE for fucks sake.  Its  been givin to humans of 3 BILLION times.  Safely.  Without side effects.  Its cheap, less than a dollar a pill.  It always comes down to the money.....Oh and fuck you @Mainecat  post some bullshit story and then run.  Fuck you you fucking liar.  

MC is a fucking idiot and really, the perfect face for liberals.

27 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Not only a BS story, but our wonderful ‘social media’ kings refuse to pull the lies off their sites..... ‘Misinformation’ - LOL

Well, you also realize the people on this site that are constantly trying to push this lie as well.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, you also realize the people on this site that are constantly trying to push this lie as well.

Yeah but this site is a pin drop compared to Tweeter and Fakebook - so the lie gets pushed thousands and thousands of times, so many times that even the lies aren't considered lies anymore unless the origin of the stories actually retract the original lie, which NEVER happens.

Such a bunch of bullshit these days.  Fuck all of it, I'm living my live as I see it, and the rest of the world can blabber on about what ever the fuck they want.

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Yeah but this site is a pin drop compared to Tweeter and Fakebook - so the lie gets pushed thousands and thousands of times, so many times that even the lies aren't considered lies anymore unless the origin of the stories actually retract the original lie, which NEVER happens.

Such a bunch of bullshit these days.  Fuck all of it, I'm living my live as I see it, and the rest of the world can blabber on about what ever the fuck they want.

Oh yeah, your are correct, this site is just a pin drop.  I just hope everyone on this site realizes the kind of deceitful people constantly trying to push the lies.  These are people that most of the time we would ride with or probably see when riding.  It takes a person to be deceitful to push this, and those people are among even us  I can handle someone with a different point of view, but I despise people who purposely spread lies to promote their point of view.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1