Check your account email address ×

gonna call it......

supposedly the trump admin is making plans for a russia "summit" with putin soon after the inauguration. remember the cute litttle nuclear weapons "spat" they pretended to have a few weeks ago? i predict they're going to keep running with that, make up some lame, unneeded treaty, and in return for this big "favor" from russia to limit weapons, trump will want to lift sanctions. all to clear the way for tillerson's exxon to go exploring for oil. there was a reason tillerson came into this admin out of nowhere.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

supposedly the trump admin is making plans for a russia "summit" with putin soon after the inauguration. remember the cute litttle nuclear weapons "spat" they pretended to have a few weeks ago? i predict they're going to keep running with that, make up some lame, unneeded treaty, and in return for this big "favor" from russia to limit weapons, trump will want to lift sanctions. all to clear the way for tillerson's exxon to go exploring for oil. there was a reason tillerson came into this admin out of nowhere.

IMG_2725.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup....good ole kneeshot. Cant figure out how paypal and ebay works but can call global policy issues like negrodamus

:lol:

He is really starting to remind me of that fucking entry level lightbulb salesman that had a solid "bead" on economic policy.

Talk about expert clownery!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He is really starting to remind me of that fucking entry level lightbulb salesman that had a solid "bead" on economic policy.

Talk about expert clownery!

dude ....I've been reading slingerisms for 10 fucking years :lol: guy literally cant change his own oil but he's one of my favorite characters from all the years of this shit

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dude ....I've been reading slingerisms for 10 fucking years :lol: guy literally cant change his own oil but he's one of my favorite characters from all the years of this shit

Yeah, he's a pretty good house nigger.  

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Slinger is excellent. Never a bitch who cuts and runs. Man of convictions.... Even if most of the time they are:

:wrong:

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

yup....good ole kneeshot. Cant figure out how paypal and ebay works but can call global policy issues like negrodamus

i know how they work ya dumbshit. ya should actually be thanking me .7ben, for saving you either an ass whoopin or a court case.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i know how they work ya dumbshit. ya should actually be thanking me .7ben, for saving you either an ass whoopin or a court case.

no ....not even close

it's OK. if i had told you twats that trump would be wanting to lift russian sanctions if he got in, or if russia was helping trump with the election, 6 months ago, i'd have been laughed at then too.

i'm usually right in the end. not always, but often. sbyl.

:lmao:

slinger may win yet again....

LONDON, Jan 15 (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump will propose offering to end sanctions imposed on Russia for its annexation of Crimea in return for a nuclear arms reduction deal with Russian President Vladimir Putin, he told The Times of London.

Trump, in an interview with the newspaper published online on Sunday, was deeply critical of previous U.S. foreign policy, describing the invasion of Iraq as possibly the gravest error in the history of the United States and akin to “throwing rocks into a beehive.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-sanctions_us_587bf9b5e4b09281d0eb81ca

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

LONDON, Jan 15 (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Donald Trump will propose offering to end sanctions imposed on Russia for its annexation of Crimea in return for a nuclear arms reduction deal with Russian President Vladimir Putin, he told The Times of London.

Trump, in an interview with the newspaper published online on Sunday, was deeply critical of previous U.S. foreign policy, describing the invasion of Iraq as possibly the gravest error in the history of the United States and akin to “throwing rocks into a beehive.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-sanctions_us_587bf9b5e4b09281d0eb81ca

You have to admire Trump for taking that position.  

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump was right about that,  or is he wrong in your eyes cause he's trump