Check your account email address ×

Trump’s border wall reportedly in severe disrepair in Arizona

What a waste of taxpayer dollars. Trump fail….

The story…..

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/23/trump-border-wall-reportedly-severe-disrepair-arizona

In 2020, when Trump was still in power, experts warned that floodgates in some places along the 701-mile, $21bn wall would need to be left open during heavy rains and flooding, to avoid collapse amid surges of tons of water carrying rocks, sediment, tree limbs and other debris.

Because of their remote locations, many of the gates would have to be manually opened and left unattended for months at a time, the Washington Post reported – potentially allowing for the easy entry into the US of smugglers and migrants.

It appears the gates were open during last week’s storms, but the wall was still no match for “historic flooding” after months of drought. According to climate experts at the University of Arizona, the Douglas area has this year received almost twice its average annual amount of monsoon rainfall.

Gizmodo blamed the failure at least partly on rushed construction and an alleged bypassing of environmental regulations.

“Who could have predicted this? Ah yes, just about everyone,” author Brian Kahn wrote, linking to an article highlighting environmental threats the wall would encounter.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

What a waste of taxpayer dollars. Trump fail….

The story…..

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/23/trump-border-wall-reportedly-severe-disrepair-arizona

In 2020, when Trump was still in power, experts warned that floodgates in some places along the 701-mile, $21bn wall would need to be left open during heavy rains and flooding, to avoid collapse amid surges of tons of water carrying rocks, sediment, tree limbs and other debris.

Because of their remote locations, many of the gates would have to be manually opened and left unattended for months at a time, the Washington Post reported – potentially allowing for the easy entry into the US of smugglers and migrants.

It appears the gates were open during last week’s storms, but the wall was still no match for “historic flooding” after months of drought. According to climate experts at the University of Arizona, the Douglas area has this year received almost twice its average annual amount of monsoon rainfall.

Gizmodo blamed the failure at least partly on rushed construction and an alleged bypassing of environmental regulations.

“Who could have predicted this? Ah yes, just about everyone,” author Brian Kahn wrote, linking to an article highlighting environmental threats the wall would encounter.

Yet still working better than the Biden administration epic fuckup of the Mexico border . But he'll  just when you thought he could not fuck somthing up any worse he has that cum guzzling skank hold his beer for Afganistan .

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yet still working better than the Biden administration epic fuckup of the Mexico border . But he'll  just when you thought he could not fuck somthing up any worse he has that cum guzzling skank hold his beer for Afganistan .

The gates stay open for months….lol

TRUMP FAIL

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

TRUMP FAIL

Biden failing all of America 

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.jpeg

ap_20020682377701_custom-52ede2cf4c66b1bc90b670f13cd95877883fda4b.jpg

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

TRUMP FAIL

Who cares if they werecooen for mo no one needs them after joe and ho  opened the fr door . Why walk around when you can just take the street to 3 hots and a cot till your bus brings you to middle America with your benefits package in hand ? 

Border patrol was to busy keeping order at the fr door to have time to deal with flood gates in the back 40 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

21 billion wasted.

Last I checked your boy sleepy Joe halted the building and maintenance of the border wall by executive order, reversed the stay in Mexico order by executive order..So who really made the 21 billion a waste?? Who is the one endangering American lives by letting 2 million illegal immigrants into the country?? Derp!!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Last I checked your boy sleepy Joe halted the building and maintenance of the border wall by executive order, reversed the stay in Mexico order by executive order..So who really made the 21 billion a waste?? Who is the one endangering American lives by letting 2 million illegal immigrants into the country?? Derp!!

Oh, why would the OP say anything like that.  Fucking bunch of liberal no minds.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, CFM said:

How can someone be for Unregulated immigration Mainecat ?

I am all for it as long as we cancel all govenment social programs . I say you can have your social programs or open borders . You can not have both it is not even remotely feasible. 

Open borders are not just expensive, and illegal, they are a THREAT TO AMERICANS. Illegals have caused a DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT OF AMERICA'S POPULATION BASE................it has become HISPANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were a white, Christian, European/American base, now we are getting overwhelmed, and outbred by minority/majority segments.............particularly Hispanic.  

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Open borders are not just expensive, and illegal, they are a THREAT TO AMERICANS. Illegals have caused a DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT OF AMERICA'S POPULATION BASE................it has become HISPANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were a white, Christian, European/American base, now we are getting overwhelmed, and outbred by minority/majority segments.............particularly Hispanic. 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yeah, almost every group coming-in from EUROPE, was hated at one time or another. Some are still hated. 

America is not a melting pot as they try to promote, it is actually a filthy, boiling cauldron of murderous hatred, that uses immigrants for filthy labor, and nothing more. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, almost every group coming-in from EUROPE, was hated at one time or another. Some are still hated. 

America is not a melting pot as they try to promote, it is actually a filthy, boiling cauldron of murderous hatred, that uses immigrants for filthy labor, and nothing more. 

Oh?

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It’s much better/nicer outside of Manchester, NH.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Oh?

You posted a vid on Irish, that's what I responded to..............EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS. 

I would say all immigrants are disliked by someone. I can't stand any of them. 

I never see Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian girls with nice tits, coming into this shithole. All I see is dirty, filthy, fat, impregnated, ugly, beasts with their offspring. FUKKIN BIDEN!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You posted a vid on Irish, that's what I responded to..............EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS. 

I would say all immigrants are disliked by someone. I can't stand any of them. 

I never see Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian girls with nice tits, coming into this shithole. All I see is dirty, filthy, fat, impregnated, ugly, beasts with their offspring. FUKKIN BIDEN!!!

How do you feel about having Afghan refugees as neighbors?