Check your account email address ×

What is the end game for Australia and NZ

Rod

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Total Authoritarian rule. Canada is headed that way also. Murica wont go down without a fight! 

Yeah it’s getting bad here. Our charter of rights might as well be toilet paper. Your constitution has more teeth. 

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some people have to go to work and they will continue the spread no matter how hard they try and lock things down.   Locking down is only delaying the inevitable.  Lockdowns are only effective at temporary relief to the HC system.

Correct, locking down is the slowest and dumbest way to pull the band aid off.

People will not self-discipline..............especially Americans. 

This is why you need authority, for the common good. 

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD HAVE NATIONAL GUARD, STATE TROOPERS, SHERRIFFS, AND LOCAL POLICE, with a sign on the roads into STURGIS, giving them a chance to exit, and if not they would get batted off their bikes, with 48" riot batons?????

700 thousand of the tough bastards went, and I'm sure they're gonna spread THOUSANDS of cases back home. 

Just like last last year, they infected hundreds back in Minnesota. 

Every motherfukker that goes to a game, or some big social event without a mask, should be clubbed to the ground. 

Yes, I'm serious. Bash your ass. BASH YOUR OWN ASS!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD HAVE NATIONAL GUARD, STATE TROOPERS, SHERRIFFS, AND LOCAL POLICE, with a sign on the roads into STURGIS, giving them a chance to exit, and if not they would get batted off their bikes, with 48" riot batons?????

700 thousand of the tough bastards went, and I'm sure they're gonna spread THOUSANDS of cases back home. 

Every motherfukker that goes to a game, or some big social event without a mask, should be clubbed to the ground. 

Lol you're such a scared bitch.  Get the vax if you're so scared, then you're good.  Believe the science.

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

For a self proclaimed tough guy, you sure are a pussy. Literally scared of everything.

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Lol you're such a scared bitch.  Get the vax if you're so scared, then you're good.  Believe the science.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

For a self proclaimed tough guy, you sure are a pussy. Literally scared of everything.

STFU, you two dummies. There's hundreds of big, tough guys out there on their DEATH BEDS, telling people to get the VAXX and wear a MASK. 

You think I listen to people like you!!! LMMFAO!! I can buy and sell you two LIGHT-WEIGHTS!!   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you two dummies. There's hundreds of big, tough guys out there on their DEATH BEDS, telling people to get the VAXX and wear a MASK. 

You think I listen to people like you!!! LMMFAO!! I can buy and sell you two LIGHT-WEIGHTS!!   

You can't afford a johnboat you jerkoff. I've never seen anyone bloviate like you do. You're the chiwawa of fs.

21 minutes ago, mnstang said:

12 minutes ago, JEFF said:

It's a well known fact that those that talk tough are the least likely to be. :news:

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Scared.

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

You can't afford a johnboat you jerkoff. I've never seen anyone bloviate like you do. You're the chiwawa of fs.

1 hour ago, irv said:

It's a well known fact that those that talk tough are the least likely to be. :news:

23 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Scared.

Wah, wah, wah, wah wah. STFU you light-weights. I can buy and sell your cheap, broke-asses.   

Big deal I'm 74 and can't fight too good nowadays. You think you could kick my ass? Try me, you'll be in for a bad surprise. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wah, wah, wah, wah wah. STFU you light-weights. I can buy and sell your cheap, broke-asses.   

Big deal I'm 74 and can't fight too good nowadays. You think you could kick my ass? Try me, you'll be in for a bad surprise. 

You sure talk a lot about being able to buy and sell everyone on here. But yet you have a complete breakdown when the market drops. At 74 you should have enough liquidity to sustain a major market drop. Here’s a hint. It’s coming. 
 And what’s with you always wanting to fight everyone? Definitely a sign of lmd. 
Go buy a boat and chill the fuck out. 

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You sure talk a lot about being able to buy and sell everyone on here. But yet you have a complete breakdown when the market drops. At 74 you should have enough liquidity to sustain a major market drop. Here’s a hint. It’s coming. 
 And what’s with you always wanting to fight everyone? Definitely a sign of lmd. 
Go buy a boat and chill the fuck out. 

Why don't you buy a can of, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! 

WTF is lMD????   

I have no idea what their end game is in Australia and New Zealand.  Zero covid is not achievable.  They will get their vaccination rates up during the lockdowns but still once they open up covid is going to spread like wildfire.

10 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I have no idea what their end game is in Australia and New Zealand.  Zero covid is not achievable.  They will get their vaccination rates up during the lockdowns but still once they open up covid is going to spread like wildfire.

Yup the vaccines have very little effect on cases at all 

9 hours ago, ACE said:

so my questions to the alt left is why do you love fascism, to what degree is fascism acceptable to stop the inevitable and how do you feel about being the biggest pieces of shit of people to currently exist? 

I forgot to ask, are you a member of antifa?  It's just ironic that they're anti-fascism (anti-fa) just like you! Maybe you could align and fight fascism together, similar to how you've aligned forces with the hippie antivax groups? Food for thought. 

Edit: Antifa Ace has a nice ring to it!

Edited by akvanden

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I forgot to ask, are you a member of antifa?  It's just ironic that they're anti-fascism (anti-fa) just like you! Maybe you could align and fight fascism together, similar to how you've aligned forces with the hippie antivax groups? Food for thought. 

Edit: Antifa Ace has a nice ring to it!

Antifa is actually very pro fascism alt leftists like yourself 

Edited by ACE

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Antifa is actually very pro fascism alt leftists like yourself 

You can't rebrand this word buddy, their name was built from the words anti-fascism. 

And either way, you're anti-fascists, so Antifa-Ace it is. :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You can't rebrand this word buddy, their name was built from the words anti-fascism. 

And either way, you're anti-fascists, so Antifa-Ace it is. :thumbsup:

I’m sorry that you fell for this silly virus religion but i guarantee you’ll fall for the next silly one too. You literally can’t help it. 

44 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m sorry that you fell for this silly virus religion but i guarantee you’ll fall for the next silly one too. You literally can’t help it. 

I.literally.can't.help.it.Antifa-Ace. Look forward to hearing more about what you remember from your high school biology class during the next pandemic. ;)