Check your account email address ×

Where the fuck is BennyTooMany?!!!

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s not happy with the all the laid off MODS from the other place.

Look at you!!  Way to go old man ... you're capable of a post without crying about TRUMP!!  If it's not TDS rage, it's HCS rage I guess :lol:

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nope he's travelling around shopping to buy a big boat for Lake Superior

Holy fuck….seriously?  Jesus.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought his skin was a little thicker :dunno:

He’s allowed a few chinks in his armor to grow a bit….and the flesh eating weevils known as HSR and Bontz snuck in the hole a few weeks back. It’s my fault though, I invited them in to benny’s flesh for a cocktail with me.  :lmao:

That’s enough for anybody to take some leave.  :lol:

• Haha 2

Enough people here blow off his over the top blather to make his happy juices ineffective on his psyche.

Much like a addict looking for his next fix, he found the membership here wanting for his needs.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck….seriously?  Jesus.

He’s allowed a few chinks in his armor to grow a bit….and the flesh eating weevils known as HSR and Bontz snuck in the hole a few weeks back. It’s my fault though, I invited them in to benny’s flesh for a cocktail with me.  :lmao:

That’s enough for anybody to take some leave.  :lol:

Yup he's looking at 40 footers to tour Superior..I told him I'd pick him up in Thunder Bay,,he didn't tell me to fuck off either!

:lol::roflcrying:

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup he's looking at 40 footers to tour Superior..I told him I'd pick him up in Thunder Bay,,he didn't tell me to fuck off either!

:lol::roflcrying:

Sweet fuck.  I guess I’ll just watch for the story on the local news. 

When his body is recovered, cause of death will be Covid.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  I guess I’ll just watch for the story on the local news. 

When his body is recovered, cause of death will be Covid.  :lmao:

Well to be fair he is just shopping so it may all be a fairy tale ,,like his pilots license. When he ACTUALLY buys one,,,well stay tuned !!!!!

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well to be fair he is just shopping so it may all be a fairy tale ,,like his pilots license. When he ACTUALLY buys one,,,well stay tuned !!!!!

If he's truly shopping, and knowing the prices of toys out there .... that mill gig he was doing must have proved to be a huge $$$$$$ maker!!!  To that, I say good for Benny.  I think we should have a thread started, asking for what he should name his boat :lol2:

Just now, Bontz said:

I think we should have a thread started, asking for what he should name his boat :lol2:

That would be epic!!!!:lol: As soon as we know the purchase happened,,the thread will be made!!!!

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Look at you!!  Way to go old man ... you're capable of a post without crying about TRUMP!!  If it's not TDS rage, it's HCS rage I guess :lol:

Butthurt noted. Did you find another moderator job?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did you find another moderator job?

Were all your applications turned down or something??? Or you just don't like admin/mods????

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, HSR said:

There's only enough room here for 1 boat buying bullshitter so ben hsd to go. :lol:

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

His death would have been quicker in a plane though.  It’s gotta suck drowning due to hypothermia in the summer.

• Sad 1