Check your account email address ×

Vaccinated Southwest Airlines employee dies of covid

you dumbfucks that got vaccinated are in for a real problem the next time you are exposed to an upper respiratory virus like the flu or covid. That vaccine  going to kill you like it killed all the animals in test groups when they were exposed

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

you dumbfucks that got vaccinated are in for a real problem the next time you are exposed to an upper respiratory virus like the flu or covid. That vaccine  going to kill you like it killed all the animals in test groups when they were exposed

:lol:

just like 4 out of 5 vaccinated women are having miscarriages. Thanks for the laughs.

Edited by akvanden

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Bring it on, I'm ready.  I'll get the flu shot this fall too.

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Stop reply to me. You are the newest Snowrider. 

Stop this.  He’s nothing like him from what I’ve witnessed.  Posts like this is what MC does.  Are you MC?  I don’t think so…..but if you are, kill yourself.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Stop this.  He’s nothing like him from what I’ve witnessed.  Posts like this is what MC does.  Are you MC?  I don’t think so…..but if you are, kill yourself.  :lol:

Go read his post to me and rethink your statement. His post was a flame nothing factual to support an argument 

if I ever go MC or Jimmy I will kill myself. 

Edited by jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

Go read his post to me and rethink your statement. His post was a flame nothing factual to support an argument 

So what?  I do it all the time.  I can support any of my arguments but sometimes, I just don’t fucking want to.

Are you new here?

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yup thats gonna happen. no vaccine is perfect but the vaccinated have far less issues with covid than the unvaxxed.  But hey don't let science worry you,  scientist also think the earth is round.  

You’re just wrong. You keep saying this because you want to repeat the big pharma narrative. Let me ask you who do you personally know that got vaccinated and then got covid again? I told you i know ten people who Got vaccinated that died after. I know one person who died not of covid but from the affects of being on a ventilator. My 70 year old mother had covid and was sick for five days. She has covid antibodies confirmed in her blood work. The only people who are at risk of dying from covid are elderly people or super unhealthy people with several comorbiditys

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So what?  I do it all the time.  I can support any of my arguments but sometimes, I just don’t fucking want to.

Are you new here?

I’ve never seen him post anything of substance either. You post substance all the time not just flame jobs

Just now, jtssrx said:

I’ve never seen him post anything of substance either. You post substance all the time not just flame jobs

He posts a lot of substance.  Its just information he’s wants to believe from a source that tells him to do so.  I can respect that.  I disagree with many (mostly because they are wrong :lmao:) but, can respect the way they lay out why they believe what they believe.  I’ve commended your ability to do the same.   :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sad, but how could this possibly of happened when it looks like he "followed the science"!? Quote from article...

"Shepperson, told USA Today he took every precaution. He wore a mask, washed his hands, sanitized surfaces and wiped down every hotel room he stayed in. But she said he tested positive anyway in early July.

Doctors placed Shepperson on a ventilator before he passed away on Tuesday."

54 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

bullshit

quit being such a fucking pansy/pussy/beta/snowflake. You of all people complaining about misinformation and untruths is fucking laughable.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, joe_zrt said:

Sad, but how could this possibly of happened when it looks like he "followed the science"!? Quote from article...

"Shepperson, told USA Today he took every precaution. He wore a mask, washed his hands, sanitized surfaces and wiped down every hotel room he stayed in. But she said he tested positive anyway in early July.

Doctors placed Shepperson on a ventilator before he passed away on Tuesday."

Pretty simple, no precaution is 100%. She got to close to someone that had covid and caught it.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

if I ever go MC or Jimmy I will kill myself. 

I’m sorry, it’s just hard to take you seriously sometimes when you post such outlandish stuff. I wasn’t laughing at your link, was laughing at “ That vaccine  going to kill you like it killed all the animals in test groups when they were exposed”  which never happened, same as the 4 out of 5 pregnancies ending in miscarriages that’s not true, and about 99% positive you don’t know 10 people who were vaccinated then died. Not saying it can’t happen, but 10? Give me a break.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

bullshit

quit being such a fucking pansy/pussy/beta/snowflake. You of all people complaining about misinformation and untruths is fucking laughable.

Who said he said anything untrue? I said he’s a troll. Now fuck off 

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

I’m sorry, it’s just hard to take you seriously sometimes when you post such outlandish stuff. I wasn’t laughing at your link, was laughing at “ That vaccine  going to kill you like it killed all the animals in test groups when they were exposed”  which never happened, same as the 4 out of 5 pregnancies ending in miscarriages that’s not true, and about 99% positive you don’t know 10 people who were vaccinated then died. Not saying it can’t happen, but 10? Give me a break.

Stop quoting me

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Put him on ignore:dunno:

Ahhh…the ignore feature.  A simple and effective way to preserve one’s own feelings (and sanity for those barely hanging on) when confronted with objectionable material on a website.

Nawwww, fuck that noise….ima be all like…

3FDB5163-E1DB-413F-9CFD-53BC9BC515D8.gif

• Like 1