Check your account email address ×

Liberal Religious Hypocrisy

Does anybody else find it bizarre that the left wingers, who criticized, mocked, and otherwise just bad mouthed the Right-wingers for their mostly Christian beliefs, are now the single largest proponent for religious freedoms and pro-faith for Muslims and the followers of Islam?  

I wonder what my life would be like today if I made all my decisions and based all my thoughts on disagreeing and hating the people that thought differently than my side that it consumed me to the point of delusion.  Of course, I'd be a leftwing nut job.....but I'd also be a bitter, unsuccessful, ignorant twit whose thoughts would not be so appreciated in the real world among intelligent minds.

"Ignorance is bliss"....one of the truest statements ever penned.  Also, when you take into account the ease of being ignorant, and the group-growth mentality of it, it's also one of the scariest.  I'd say epidemic type of scary.

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Jesus was a liberal, many liberals go to church and believe in Jesus, what a mindless topic LOL

Try to think somewhat intelligently before you post in one of my topics with the same old horse shit you spew out here all day long.  And I'm not going to tell you why your statement is so off topic....you wouldn't get it.  But I get your statement...hate, spin, deflect...whatever you can do to justify your stance.  Pathetic.

The  Fringe left wing loons  are the ones who believe this.

Most normal Dems (around here) go to church, own guns, and see radical Islam as a problem.

Remember when the loons of the Democratic party thought they would take God out of the platform?

It lasted about 12 hrs before they were back peddling to re include God.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Try to think somewhat intelligently before you post in one of my topics with the same old horse shit you spew out here all day long.  And I'm not going to tell you why your statement is so off topic....you wouldn't get it.  But I get your statement...hate, spin, deflect...whatever you can do to justify your stance.  Pathetic.

:nuts::lol: 

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Religion is mind control at it's finest.

Yeah - I'm the most non religious person on the forum and proud of it :bc: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - I'm the most non religious person on the forum and proud of it :bc: 

the media is the second biggest mind control tool in the history of the world correct? 

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

the media is the second biggest mind control in the history of the world correct? 

Only if you're a mindless fool.  If you have any sense - they are a non issue. 

52 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Jesus was a liberal, many liberals go to church and believe in Jesus, what a mindless topic LOL

But the best part about Jesus they always say Jesus love you and I never heard that from any other religion. It was not Jesus that messed up Christianity it was man taking Christianity and playing god. Jesus said in the end he will be the judge not man kind. Islam is where it goes all wrong its man that is the judge and jury and it could be one man on his own.     

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

you're joking right?

The media has a huge effect on the majority..they will get your bitch elected and you know it. 

41 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT  Another leftard talking point and completely a lie :nuts: expected from Ballsack 

13 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

you're joking right?

The media has a huge effect on the majority..they will get your bitch elected and you know it. 

Not at all.  Blaming the media is for cop outs and losers :bc: People who cannot think for themselves blame the media :bc: 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are the epitome of the person you condemn in the op. It's hilarious to anyone who isn't a self righteous right wing nut sack how ironic your post is. 

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT  Another leftard talking point and completely a lie :nuts: expected from Ballsack 

How many countries did Jesus invade to steal their oil?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not at all.  Blaming the media is for cop outs and losers :bc: People who cannot think for themselves blame the media :bc: 

Right..you know the lib sheep follow the news media..that's where they get their news silly.

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He was Momo.  Are you putting $100 on Dump or are you a pussy? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

the media is the second biggest mind control tool in the history of the world correct? 

Yep.  And that is wrong in a lot of ways.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But that is YOU!  O.o

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

But the best part about Jesus they always say Jesus love you and I never heard that from any other religion. It was not Jesus that messed up Christianity it was man taking Christianity and playing god. Jesus said in the end he will be the judge not man kind. Islam is where it it goes all wrong its man that is the judge and jury and it could one man on his own.     

One thing I'll give Christianity and specifically, the biggest human strangle holder, the Catholic church, is the ability to see religion for what it is...A BUSINESS.  And make sure it evolves with the times.  It has turned it into one of today's most peaceful religions.  Ans it sure DID NOT start out that way.  The bible has been revised and re-interpreted "to be law"so many times that is is hardly what it once was.  And that is a good thing.  I'm an atheist.  And made my decision to be so with my own research and study.  I don't hate other religious people but their faith can help me identify their true selves by the religion they follow.  A super great friend of mine and his wife are devout Christians.  My wife's family is Lutheran and her parents are heavily involved in their church.  It's always fun to get together with them and "crack wise".  They get their digs in, and I get mine.  We both laugh to the point of tears sometimes.  Because we are sensible and intelligent people, and anybody can believe whatever they want.  

I've only had one run in with a Muslim ('bout 20 years ago) where we were able to actually talk in a break room and I was inquisitive and felt through us passing each other at work all day, he would be open to discussing it...HE WAS NOT!  He immediately got defensive about it and started with the scripture talk.  I was floored!  And I excused myself from his table.  It was like a Jekyl and Hyde experience.  He was a good guy at work, funny if not completely outgoing.  After that, neither of us treated each other the same.  I actually apologized to him a week later that I had someway offended him....it didn't take.  O.o

Now, I NEVER make my assumptions about people or groups of people by such a limited experience with them.  But, this told me the level of his belief system, and as it turns out, I now think what I witnessed was a pretty good indicator of how that religion is focused.  Out of all my religious "run-ins" (mostly Christians), that one incident stood out.  And believe it or not, I've had some interesting conversations about it.  I'm always good with intellectual "pugilism", but don't start getting coarse or rude....I am quick to return the favor and will go as "south" as the conversation needs to go.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If you don't get it from the media, then who?

You have a direct line to Hillary's taint, I get that, but do you scoop up tidbits of inside info while you are there that no one else gets?

• Like 1