Check your account email address ×

‘Why did my friend get blown up? For what?’: Afghanistan war veterans horrified by Taliban gains

going there was foolish from day 1,  no one who values life ever wins a war with an enemy who does not have similar outlook.  only time we beat an enemy like that we had to nuke them to comply and we had the stomach for that back then.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

going there was foolish from day 1,  no one who values life ever wins a war with an enemy who does not have similar outlook.  only time we beat an enemy like that we had to nuke them to comply and we had the stomach for that back then.  

America will be there playing whack a mole with Bin Laden’s group or whatever boogie man shows up next. Should’ve taken that approach following 9/11. 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Same reason my bud still has no leg after the SS cole because Clinton was a fucking cunt and did not snuff out that dirty sandniger when he was giving interviews on CNN and the BBC 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

America will be there playing whack a mole with Bin Laden’s group or whatever boogie man shows up next. Should’ve taken that approach following 9/11. 

I thought you were praising Biden for our announced withdrawal?

BRIIIIIIIDDDDEEEEEN!!!!!

:lol2:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What about those upset veterans? What do you say to them? 

I say, boo fucking hoo.  This is your government at work!  Now, wrap yourself in the flag and go sleepy or, go get paid the money you are worth, get some job satisfaction and be a contractor.

Why, what do you say to them?

Too bad things are going to shit over there, but if they are just handing over their guns and giving up now, how much longer would the US need to be there until they are willing to fight on their own?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Too bad things are going to shit over there, but if they are just handing over their guns and giving up now, how much longer would the US need to be there until they are willing to fight on their own?

No amount of time.  They don’t care.  They won’t fight.  Let it go.  Let those boy fucking Muslims do whatever they want to each other over there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No amount of time.  They don’t care.  They won’t fight.  Let it go.  Let those boy fucking Muslims do whatever they want to each other over there.

Just like Iraq, tanks giving up to guys in Toyota pickup trucks, how do you give up to people you know will kill you without a fight?

Please go over to TBP and convince Dripper. :lol:

• Haha 1

I say, boo fucking hoo.  This is your government at work!  Now, wrap yourself in the flag and go sleepy or, go get paid the money you are worth, get some job satisfaction and be a contractor.

Why, what do you say to them?

I say suck it up butter cup. You signed on the dotted line. 

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Please go over to TBP and convince Dripper. :lol:

It's a good thing Benny showed up over there,,,should take some heat off Dripper,,,he's been getting ragdolled:roflcrying:

There was a good kid named IROC ( PIPES ) that used ta' be here, but left and went over there.

Had two beautiful Beretta shotguns, and a matching set of AR-!0, AR-15. 

Would like to see him back, instead of some of these homos that have infiltrated us.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

There was a good kid named IROC ( PIPES ) that used ta' be here, but left and went over there.

Had two beautiful Beretta shotguns, and a matching set of AR-!0, AR-15. 

Would like to see him back, instead of some of these homos that have infiltrated us.   

I’ll tell him you said hi.👍🏼🤣

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I say suck it up butter cup. You signed on the dotted line. 

Well, that’s true….but the lies our government tells is the problem.  Our forces are equipped, trained and mentally conditioned to win every fight.  They just weren’t told they weren’t going to be allowed to win because of DC politics.  This is apparent to all that have served in a war zone.  Some just accept it as “the job”, some GTFO.  I don’t play for coaches and owners who just want me to prolong the game.

10 hours ago, HSR said:

It's a good thing Benny showed up over there,,,should take some heat off Dripper,,,he's been getting ragdolled:roflcrying:

Jesus!  His stroke is getting worse.  I’ll head over there after my cinnamon roll.

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Just like Iraq, tanks giving up to guys in Toyota pickup trucks, how do you give up to people you know will kill you without a fight?

Generations of brutal, submissive rulers and a ideology that teaches to obey without question…..and secretly punished those that don’t.

You cannot instill a will to fight in those that really don’t care what their designated “enemies” want to accomplish.  Vietnam was the perfect example.  South Vietnamese really didn’t care who ruled over them.  They were all poor farmers regardless of their “masters”.  Why risk death to fight for one that aren’t even your countrymen?

The US galavanting around the world under the guise of “Freedom and democracy” is as stupid as the South fighting the civil war on the pro-slavery platform.  Now, just like then, it’s just a ruse to line the pockets of those that can convince us it’s some type of moral obligation “for the greater good”.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Generations of brutal, submissive rulers and a ideology that teaches to obey without question…..and secretly punished those that don’t.

You cannot instill a will to fight in those that really don’t care what their designated “enemies” want to accomplish.  Vietnam was the perfect example.  South Vietnamese really didn’t care who ruled over them.  They were all poor farmers regardless of their “masters”.  Why risk death to fight for one that aren’t even your countrymen?

The US galavanting around the world under the guise of “Freedom and democracy” is as stupid as the South fighting the civil war on the pro-slavery platform.  Now, just like then, it’s just a ruse to line the pockets of those that can convince us it’s some type of moral obligation “for the greater good”.

It's fucked up for sure, handing over your weapon to someone who shoot you are cut your fucking head off.