Check your account email address ×

‘Why did my friend get blown up? For what?’: Afghanistan war veterans horrified by Taliban gains

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that’s true….but the lies our government tells is the problem.  Our forces are equipped, trained and mentally conditioned to win every fight.  They just weren’t told they weren’t going to be allowed to win because of DC politics.  This is apparent to all that have served in a war zone.  Some just accept it as “the job”, some GTFO.  I don’t play for coaches and owners who just want me to prolong the game.

Jesus!  His stroke is getting worse.  I’ll head over there after my cinnamon roll.

It’s disappointing to say the least. America continually gets embroiled in these senseless wars. It’s always the kids that take the brunt of it. It really does sadden me to no end. Total and complete senselessness. Almost 20 fucking years and they don’t have the balls to stand up for how they want their country to be? All I’m hearing is whining about the taliban is doing this or that. 20 years to figure this out? Unreal. They’re getting exactly what they deserve. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s disappointing to say the least. America continually gets embroiled in these senseless wars. It’s always the kids that take the brunt of it. It really does sadden me to no end. Total and complete senselessness. Almost 20 fucking years and they don’t have the balls to stand up for how they want their country to be? All I’m hearing is whining about the taliban is doing this or that. 20 years to figure this out? Unreal. They’re getting exactly what they deserve. 

It's not a senseless war, it's about theft. Theft of resources and theft of our sovereignty.