Check your account email address ×

RW shock jock who described the COVID-19 vaccines as "poison" just over a month ago has now died

RW shock jock who described the COVID-19 vaccines as "poison" just over a month ago has now died

image.jpg?width=1200&height=675 

https://www.rawstory.com/dick-farrel/ 
A Trump-loving right-wing shock jock who described the COVID-19 vaccines as "poison" just over a month ago has now died from COVID-19. 

Local news station WPTV reports that South Florida-based radio host Dick Farrel passed away from complications related to COVID-19 this week -- and his friends say he had a changed of heart about the vaccine after he got infected. 

In a Facebook post dated June 27th, Farrel said he would never take "the Poison" that "Pfizer and Moderna and J&J are peddling." 

"I know I don't need it nor ever will," he added. 
————— 
Well they certainly are a confident crowd 
Until they are not 🙄

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

"Ya dolt"...... It's his body his choice. Why do other people act like they care, or, are you just using this for propaganda?

I’ve yet to hear MC make a peep about Hispanics and blacks. They are the groups with the least amount vaccinated. But those right wingers!!!!1!!

:lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve yet to hear MC make a peep about Hispanics and blacks. They are the groups with the least amount vaccinated. But those right wingers!!!!1!!

That's a definite no no with his party. Poor guy has very little if any free will

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's a definite no no with his party. Poor guy has very little if any free will

Afraid to call it like it is, so they make up a narrative. Gee, never seen that before…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Ah those spics and niggas as you all call em here. What about the other Republican boogeymen…….Muslims, CIA, Antifa…etc?

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

And little kids!!!!!!   We can only celebrate the deaths of white men.
I mean , celebrating the  deaths of black men from COVID,…..well , that would make you a disgusting person. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

And little kids!!!!!!   We can only celebrate the deaths of white men.
I mean , celebrating the  deaths of black men from COVID,…..well , that would make you a disgusting person. 

Correction. Dem left black men/women. Repub black men/.women are fair game.

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Correction. Dem left black men/women. Repub black men/.women are fair game.

Right!   There dead bodies should be publicly hung as a reminder to other blacks who step out of line. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans are scared shit of everything from blacks to vaccines.

Nobody on this planet, in history, has been more fearful than you libtwats.  Ever.  Funny thing is, you are more fearful in groups!  You get together and scare the shot out of each other!  :lol:

Remember when the conservative education system demanded safe places for everyone….and cry closets? :lmao:

You fat, stupid pussy.  :lol2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Where?? Who?  Just show one post.  

He thinks he’s being a clever deflector for his mother ship.  Instead, just another scared, stupid retard that gets laughed at constantly.

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No.

Lefts are afraid of everyone including their own selves. So, more govt !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Blacks aren’t getting their shots, and you’re still crying right wing!!!!!1!!!!! Get a clue pinhead.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Blacks aren’t getting their shots, and you’re still crying right wing!!!!!1!!!!! Get a clue pinhead.

MSM is leaving this fact alone.  Maybe it’s because they don’t have proper ID’s?  :dunno:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol such a fucking tool 

Again how many blacks have lived in your town total ? 

When was the last time you have been invited to a black persobs house for a social event ? 

Any minority people in your cracker family tree?

I guerntee you would not get out of your car in a good black neighborhood let alone a hood .