Check your account email address ×

Explanation on the revocation of the PCR test

• f7ben changed the title to Explanation on the revocation of the PCR test

A lot came out in court here about this topic 

the PCR test cannot differentiate between a live viable virus and a dead one. So it has no clue if it’s an active infection or a long dead one. People who contracted the virus, but never really got sick, can test positive for months after. Especially as it’s used at very high amplification rates. The government lab technician here testified that anything over roughly 18 cycles of amplification isn’t indicative or a diagnosis of anything, just more that the individual had the virus at some point. The majority of the samples couldn’t produce a viable lab culture, meaning the virus is dead. 

this led to the phenomenon of what people called a “casedemic”. Piles of cases but hardly anyone was actually sick. One thing I will say is it was irresponsible to be calling every positive test a covid case, when most actually weren’t. It was just a positive for the virus. You actually have to be physically sick to have covid. So a lot of cases weren’t actually covid.

it’s not to say that the emergency use of the PCR test was nefarious in nature. Had this been the horrible illness that the WHO extremely wrongly predicted, it can be a tool to identify possible carriers and isolate them before they can spread it. Which looking back was almost a bad decision but hindsight is 20/20 and we know so much more now than then. 

removing the use of PCR testing will basically immediately end this “pandemic”.  Cases and deaths will significantly drop. Certain provinces here now said they’re going to treat this as any other viral respiratory illness. If you get sick enough then go get medical attention. If you have mild symptoms just stay home. No more mass testing. No more quarantine policies. Stuff the “conspiracy theorists” have been saying the entire time they just get the intentions wrong IMO. 

Once treated as endemic, the entire problem goes away. 

Edited by ACE
  • Like 1

Plus the high cycle PCR tests are showing that vaccinated people are testing “positive” so clearly that needs to stop :lol: 

I actually don’t know why both sides are freaking about that tidbit because of you understand how both the virus and this testing method works this was 100% expected. A vaccinated person will almost always test positive because they will come in contact with the virus again and again. It doesn’t mean they got sick. And the positive test is not indicative in anyway about how sick they were, if at all. 

all around PCR testing needs to stop. 

• Like 2

I knew those tests were shit. My 102 year old grandmother tested positive for covid with zero symptoms and no fever. 

If you have the symptoms you don't need a test, you have covid. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I knew those tests were shit. My 102 year old grandmother tested positive for covid with zero symptoms and no fever. 

Yes. The initial goal was to try to stop or limit the spread. It’s not a covid diagnosis but it was presented that way 

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

My mother went in for heart surgery and was diagnosed with it.  My dad was negative.  How the fuck……???????

It led to her having to recover all by herself in quarantine….and damn near led to my father killing a good amount of “front line heroes”.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My mother went in for heart surgery and was diagnosed with it.  My dad was negative.  How the fuck……???????

It led to her having to recover all by herself in quarantine….and damn near led to my father killing a good amount of “front line heroes”.

I think there was such a demand for tests that they just shipped them out en masse without a whole lot of quality control. Lots of false positives and false negatives. 

My buddy rog was fucked up for months, on an inhaler and steroids tested negative 4 times even though his entire family had it. Later he had antibodies test and tested positive for antibodies.

I wonder if it will ever come out what the criteria was to make those tests, seems like shit 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think there was such a demand for tests that they just shipped them out en masse without a whole lot of quality control. Lots of false positives and false negatives. 

My buddy rog was fucked up for months, on an inhaler and steroids tested negative 4 times even though his entire family had it. Later he had antibodies test and tested positive for antibodies.

I wonder if it will ever come out what the criteria was to make those tests, seems like shit 

None of the truth will really ever come out into mainstream acceptance.  DC and the media have already quadrupled down on Covid.  Any truth will be dismissed as “conspiracy theory”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1