Check your account email address ×

This was 40 years ago how quickly they change the narrative

Well the late 60's early 70's were cooler than average.....average being the last 75-100 years only. 

I remember when it was -20 this past winter in central Sconnie and the woman at our local gas station complaining about the cold and couldn't wait for spring - I asked her if she remembered all the global warming talk a few months ago?  She looked up at me, laughed and said "Yeah, I guess that's not working out so well during winter...."

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So fear mongering went on then too. 

Been going forever, and it will continue..........

Just heard something the other day on the radio about the murder hornets. :lol:

climitty3.jpg

Off the topic but the thing that cracks me up during the vax debate. 95% of the internet debaters.....

The anti-vax folks “I had Covid or know someone that did and it was nothing more than a cold. 98% chance of survival. My buddy got the vaccine and almost died”.  I don’t trust numbers except ones that support my narrative. 

Pro Vax. “Nobody I know had an issue with the vaccine. I and numerous friends were sick as a dog with Covid and i know some that died.” I don’t trust numbers that don’t support my narrative either.