Check your account email address ×

Starting masks again

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So you are affrade of me passing mutations ? Then you have no faith in your vaccination  for good reason . And if I got vaccinated from your logic I could no longer pass you the mutation? How is that poss it is one or the other it works or it dose not work . 

I personally could care less if you get the vaccine or not. Not one of those types that says we need to force people. But that is the argument. And what you said makes no sense, no one can predict what future mutations will be and the efficacy of the vaccine against it.

And yes, if you have the vaccine you have a lower viral load (most of the time, not 100% effective). The vaccine attacks the virus, thus lowering the chance of it swirling around in your body for weeks on end.

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Did you see it advertised as 100% effective somewhere?

They're shown to be effective against the mutations thus far, at least the US vaccines.

Where? I have seen zero prove, so far, that these vaccines are doing anything at all.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I personally could care less if you get the vaccine or not. Not one of those types that says we need to force people. But that is the argument. And what you said makes no sense, no one can predict what future mutations will be and the efficacy of the vaccine against it.

And yes, if you have the vaccine you have a lower viral load (most of the time, not 100% effective). The vaccine attacks the virus, thus lowering the chance of it swirling around in your body for weeks on end.

Same as above. 

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They're shown to be effective against the mutations thus far, at least the US vaccines.

Congratulations!

…..so does a healthy immune system.

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So then why your comment about mutations above ? 

34 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You will find only conspiracy theorists, science deniers, racists, government haters, and anti vaxxers here. They also think Jan. 6 was a peaceful protest and nothing to be concerned with.  Not surprising they are all Trumpers.

Morons

3 hours ago, Matt said:

98% of people nationally who are contracting COVID are unvaccinated.  That's the macro.

On the micro level, I know of two separate ICU staff.  One here in AZ, one in WI.  Neither one of them have had a vaccinated COVID patient through their ICUs yet.

Find an Asian person and have them do the math for you since we Americans are too stupid to understand the law of large numbers.

You do realize that people who have gotten their shots, and then get diagnosed with COVID, are not being reported unless it’s a “breakthrough” case, right? I know health workers that are not only seeing COVID positive patients who have had the shots but also patients with serious side effects from said shots. 

Hell, even my healthy boss got COVID after getting his shots. Almost ended up in the hospital on oxygen until his doctor prescribed him some ivermectin. Crazy, I know. 

Don’t worry. This years COVID scapegoat is, and will continue to be, people who haven’t gotten the shots. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Like the types of influenza virus that float around every year?  

You mean like the one that’s still around from the last “pandemic”? That one? 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You will find only conspiracy theorists, science deniers, racists, government haters, and anti vaxxers here. They also think Jan. 6 was a peaceful protest and nothing to be concerned with.  Not surprising they are all Trumpers.

Morons

And yet here you still are. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Morons

LOL!  The internet idiot, FS division, is looking for recruits.

Advan….be smart here.  I know you can be!

1 hour ago, irv said:

Where? I have seen zero prove, so far, that these vaccines are doing anything at all.

Same as above. 

9000+ Covid deaths in June in US, 90%+ were unvaccinated. What other proof would you like?

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not everyone is as healthy as you!

This is true…and there are those that are healthier.  The point is we all  made decisions based on our own research (or lack of) and our own best interest.  This doesn’t mean anybody else gets to force other to do anything outside of that.  Period.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  The internet idiot, FS division, is looking for recruits.

Advan….be smart here.  I know you can be!

I’m only here for some healthy discourse since it was banned on HCS!

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m only here for some healthy discourse since it was banned on HCS!

Yeah, free thought is only allowed if you toe the liberal line there now.  It’s why the technical sled advice has mainly become “take it to/call your/complain to your dealer.”

But really, Doo riders should start wondering out of their DT safe zones now and dipping their baby toes into the HCS pool. Most will be scared immediately and not return.  Others will high five each other and start many sled wrap threads.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Morons

Funny you are on here posting and doing all you can to avoid direct questions in other threads you started no less fucking spinless  coward 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

9000+ Covid deaths in June in US, 90%+ were unvaccinated. What other proof would you like?

This doesn't even logically make sense.

Why do people keep believing the vaccine is actually causing case decline?!

It's testing, the testing is a controlled PCR test.

All of these declining cases are just a result of the testing threshold. CDC changing that threshold directly and drastically affects results - immediately.

The virus still transmits even with a vaccine, it still exists. Vaccinated can test positive and have tested positive. Many, MANY unvaccinated still exist.

To believe that cases are truly declining at such a ridiculous rate due to the vaccine ... that's ridiculous.

Control the testing, you control the results..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, racer254 said:

Sure, so if you are vaccinated, then why worry about getting it and why worry about others who may get it?  Wait, what about all these people crossing the border, are they getting checked?  Are they wearing masks?  Should we be worrying about them?  They are moving these people all over the midwest and the midwest just happens to have a spike in cases.  Coincidence?

I agree, why isn’t the Govt giving all the illegals crossing over the border the vaccine?  Shouldn’t that be in their welcome package with the book that Kamala Harris wrote?

Edited by BadaBing444
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, irv said:

This doesn't even logically make sense.

Why do people keep believing the vaccine is actually causing case decline?!

It's testing, the testing is a controlled PCR test.

All of these declining cases are just a result of the testing threshold. CDC changing that threshold directly and drastically affects results - immediately.

The virus still transmits even with a vaccine, it still exists. Vaccinated can test positive and have tested positive. Many, MANY unvaccinated still exist.

To believe that cases are truly declining at such a ridiculous rate due to the vaccine ... that's ridiculous.

Control the testing, you control the results..

A vaccine working as intended doesn’t logically make sense? We’re not talking about case rates, just deaths. Yes, case rates are down ( vaccine, summer, whatever) but the people who are still dying are largely unvaccinated. That does make sense.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A vaccine working as intended doesn’t logically make sense? We’re not talking about case rates, just deaths. Yes, case rates are down ( vaccine, summer, whatever) but the people who are still dying are largely unvaccinated. That does make sense.

CNN just ran a headline stating the “vaccine MAY not protect those with compromised systems”

BTW, this isn’t a “vaccine” by the proper definition.  A true vaccine provides immunity to a virus/disease.  This clearly doesn’t do that.

But again, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CHOICE!!!!  :bc:

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Everyone is worried about COVID but everyone forgot about cancer.

Cancer deaths are way down….along with many other causes of death.  Covid served to cure many ailments.  Hell, I don’t think many even dies from old age this last year!!!  MIRACLE!

Just now, akvanden said:

You have no proof of that and are basing your opinion on what the media tells you.

Perfectly healthy people are still getting covid, being hospitalized and dying after getting the vaccines, but, of course, they don't talk about that. 

The whole "pandemic" has been nothing but a lie. People dying of other health issues, heart attacks, cancers, etc, have all been labeled as covid deaths if they tested positive from a first time ever used PCR test which isn't even close to being accurate. We've all been played.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

CNN just ran a headline stating the “vaccine MAY not protect those with compromised systems”

BTW, this isn’t a “vaccine” by the proper definition.  A true vaccine provides immunity to a virus/disease.  This clearly doesn’t do that.

But again, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CHOICE!!!!  :bc:

Same to you and others. Like I said, I don't personally care and don't think it should be pushed on people. :bc:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Same to you and others. Like I said, I don't personally care and don't think it should be pushed on people. :bc:

Just don’t find yourself defending a personal decision like others should be making the same choices.  Same goes for the ones deciding not to get it.

It’s our bodies….and OUR choices.  

:bc:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, irv said:

You have no proof of that and are basing your opinion on what the media tells you.

Perfectly healthy people are still getting covid, being hospitalized and dying after getting the vaccines, but, of course, they don't talk about that. 

The whole "pandemic" has been nothing but a lie. People dying of other health issues, heart attacks, cancers, etc, have all been labeled as covid deaths if they tested positive from a first time ever used PCR test which isn't even close to being accurate. We've all been played.

Hmmm, I guess I can't argue with an alternate reality/there is no truth stance. Rather than the media, we can look at information from well known and reputable medical universities/hospitals/institutions?  Maybe other countries not controlled by the flawed CDC? I think the outcome may be similar though....

Edited by akvanden

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hmmm, I guess I can't argue with an alternate reality/there is no truth stance. Rather than the media, we can look at information from well known and reputable medical universities/hospitals institutions?  Maybe other countries not controlled by the flawed CDC? I think the outcome may be similar though....

Ever wonder why all those other death numbers that happen everyday, 24/7-365 days a year are way way down? 

"Here's the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments. This is why you're hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That's because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues. The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome. The problem is the test is known not to work. It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery. Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues. The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense. And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load. If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have. And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few virus kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if a osteogenesis is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you. If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis. And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen. Do you see where this is going yet? If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus. They are incredibly common and there’s tons of them. A very high percentage of people who have become sick by other means (flu, bacterial pneumonia, anything) will have a positive PCR test for covi even if you’re doing them properly and ruling out contamination, simply because covis are so common.