Check your account email address ×

democrat/republican doesnt matter

They are the same. I know you all think that is not the case but it is. They are all for sale. Watched this documentary this weekend about the opiod crisis. I suggest everyone watch it because it is very informative and gives you a real good look into how our govt really operates and who actually pulls the strings. especially all of you goobers who think the vaccines are a giant scam, this fits right into your wheelhouse. 

https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/the-crime-of-the-century

• Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... all of DC is nothing but a greedy, corrupt, elitist society.  And it needs to burn down with a good old revisit to what happened roughly 250 years ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Most people think this. Barring a few outlying issues. The far left disagrees though because government is their god. 

There is no far left/far right in govt. they are facades. The "progressives" or the "squad" is there to give the illusion of fighting for progressives yet they have not fought or voted for one progressive issue. Kinda the same way the republicans hijacked the "tea party" Its not real. they all will vote as they are told. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

There is no far left/far right in govt. they are facades. The "progressives" or the "squad" is there to give the illusion of fighting for progressives yet they have not fought or voted for one progressive issue. Kinda the same way the republicans hijacked the "tea party" Its not real. they all will vote as they are told. 

I’m aware of that. I was referring to the voters themselves.

I meant that beyond a few small issues R and D are the same. The rest is just all words and noise. 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m aware of that. I was referring to the voters themselves.

I meant that beyond a few small issues R and D are the same. The rest is just all words and noise. 

Voters are idiots

You all?   :lol:

honestly, who else  on here believes on a level like MC? 

I think most people here understand the corruption on both sides, they are just pissed it only one side gets reported on. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You all?   :lol:

honestly, who else  on here believes on a level like MC? 

I think most people here understand the corruption on both sides, they are just pissed it only one side gets reported on. 

Everybody here plays the right/left game to varying degrees. And the internet provides all kinds of perspectives and conspiracies. 

Just now, Anler said:

Everybody here plays the right/left game to varying degrees. And the internet provides all kinds of perspectives and conspiracies. 

Oh , absolutely.  We all have positions that we believe in. Regardless of politics. Politicians and the media exploit it.   I have conservative tendencies,  but it doesn’t mean I support Republicans who lie to me they are on my side fighting for me. They are out for themselves. They don’t give a fuck about me, my family, my business.  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... all of DC is nothing but a greedy, corrupt, elitist society.  And it needs to burn down with a good old revisit to what happened roughly 250 years ago.

Exactly why I keep saying that DC won this election.  DC beat out trump.  Period.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well it depends if we’re talking left or right from an ideological perspective or how the two parties actually act. 

the left right paradigm and R vs D paradigm are two different things