Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. The weirdos are the best part of The Fremont Street Experience. 
you have a few days there?  Gonna go out and see the dam?  Valley of Fire state park north of town is cool if you have a couple of hours. The Forum Mall at Cesars Palace is cool if you are staying close to town. 

No this was a short notice trip for us. We had 50 days to save up a trip budget. Been on Fremont since Thursday, hitting the Strip today with the Silverton aquarium and Bellagio fountains for sure. Flying out Monday.

This unplanned trip sucked $2000 out of my sled buying savings.

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

No this was a short notice trip for us. We had 50 days to save up a trip budget. Been on Fremont since Thursday, hitting the Strip today with the Silverton aquarium and Bellagio fountains for sure. Flying out Monday.

This unplanned trip sucked $2000 out of my sled buying savings.

Well sounds like you guys are seeing the funnest part. Fremont street is fun. We typically stay at the Nugget if we dont have the motorhome with us. A walk down both sides of the strip will be fun tonight after dark. Down across and back Tropicana Blvd to Flamingo Ave. if you have time walk Tropicana to Sands Ave cross over then back to Tropicana. You will see all of the Strip on that route.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ckf said:

Shrub to the rear for failing inspection.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shrub, Bowyer and Ross Chastain who is subbing for Ryan Newman.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Just heard that, him, Hamlin and Chris Bell to the rear.

Thanks for the heads up...I already pulled Chastain and put in Matty D...can Shrub win  from the back or do I replace him with big brother Kurt.....hmmmmmm.....

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well sounds like you guys are seeing the funnest part. Fremont street is fun. We typically stay at the Nugget if we dont have the motorhome with us. A walk down both sides of the strip will be fun tonight after dark. Down across and back Tropicana Blvd to Flamingo Ave. if you have time walk Tropicana to Sands Ave cross over then back to Tropicana. You will see all of the Strip on that route.  

Planning 5+ more miles of walking today. Might rent a scooter LOL!

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Johnson not running as well as Elliot but he’s made his way inside the top 10. Boyer drifting back to 18-19.

Fucking  Bowyer....good for a laugh  and 20th place finish....should have kept Melon Man Ross Chastain! 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking  Bowyer....good for a laugh  and 20th place finish....should have kept Melon Man Ross Chastain! 

He's is just so inconsistent. And he ran well in practice but here he is struggling to stay in the top 20 in top tier equipment.

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

He's is just so inconsistent. And he ran well in practice but here he is struggling to stay in the top 20 in top tier equipment.

Exactly....it makes no sense.

Truex bounced off the wall and had to pit and he’s 15th...Bowyer 20th.....check that 21st behind Bubba Wallace.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2nd, 8th, 12th...not bad.

Logano almost hit pit road but there was a miscommunication...worked out well!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

We took the bus to the Strip today. MGM, Bellagio, & MIRAGE. Fucking walking fuck. Bought a margarita at a Taco Bell. Honestly the Strip sucks fuck that. Fremont is better. Bought a couple joints at a dispensary and smoked them on the sidewalk as security walks right by.

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

39th for the week, now 41 for the season.

China Girl is my wife's team. Top score of the week.

Nice...43 this week...58 overall.

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

@steve from amherst did you get your picks in yesterday? I did mine about a half hour before cutoff and noticed yours weren't filled in.  I did pick 3 random guys for you in case you were out riding. 

THank you. I was coming back from northern maine.

• Like 1