Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

NASCAR thanks you 

They need all the help they can get 

I only watch a few select races and even those not in their entirety...I mentioned a few but I forgot The Southern 500 at Darlington...the whole throwback deal is pretty cool. 

6 hours ago, bussman said:

Buick I believe 

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

gran national ?

Buick Cutlass 442 I believe. 

you young guy's are way too young if it takes you that long to recognize it (olds cutlass).now if they posted a picture of a toyotee you would only need a 2 second delay😀.Jimmy thanks for heads up these young ones would not know the name.should add not 442 just cutlass.bodines ride later became morgan sheppards another one most will not recognize from that time

Edited by anorkist
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Cutlas was an oldsmobile

Yes, I meant to type Olds, not Buick. 

1 hour ago, anorkist said:

you young guy's are way too young if it takes you that long to recognize it (olds cutlass).now if they posted a picture of a toyotee you would only need a 2 second delay😀.Jimmy thanks for heads up these young ones would not know the name.should add not 442 just cutlass.bodines ride later became morgan sheppards another one most will not recognize from that time

Good chance I'm older than you? Just got Olds and Buick mixed up as Buick was mentioned earlier is all. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, anorkist said:

Does seem strange that it wasn't that long ago there were so many more brands running.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:35 PM, irv said:

Yes, I meant to type Olds, not Buick. 

Good chance I'm older than you? Just got Olds and Buick mixed up as Buick was mentioned earlier is all. :bc:

as the donald would say WRONG unless you are in excess of 3/4 of a century☺️

• Like 1