Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

better driver than Danica was but they apparently valued women more

She was there for the same reason, yet different audience. Even my wife said " I would root for her, if she was any good."

45 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

She was there for the same reason, yet different audience. Even my wife said " I would root for her, if she was any good."

I'm curious to see how Hailey Deegan does as she moves up the ranks...still very young but she seems to be a bit of a hard charger.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

next year it is going to take 4 fucking different sponsors for series.that should create rumors of  favoritism when one the teams they also sponsor gets in a green white checker situation.I can see a return of trash on the track yellow.I am glad I got to enjoy the pre brian days.people hate to hear honda may be coming but someone needs to fill in when chev leaves.next will be the name change to the asian-ford toyota cup series.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, anorkist said:

next year it is going to take 4 fucking different sponsors for series.that should create rumors of  favoritism when one the teams they also sponsor gets in a green white checker situation.I can see a return of trash on the track yellow.I am glad I got to enjoy the pre brian days.people hate to hear honda may be coming but someone needs to fill in when chev leaves.next will be the name change to the asian-ford toyota cup series.

ewww that would be very ugly.

Its no longer a pure American sport any more anyways. Never will be again.

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just what NASCAR needs.. :3gears:

Sex sells. look at Danica

It helps that she can wheel a car and that her dad is Brian Deegan...hopefully it brings in some new fans. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It helps that she can wheel a car and that her dad is Brian Deegan...hopefully it brings in some new fans. 

No idea who this is.

blah

43 minutes ago, Pete said:

No idea who this is.

blah

Nascar doesn’t care because you are one of those old stuck in the past fans that doesn’t watch anyhow.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nascar doesn’t care because you are one of those old stuck in the past fans that doesn’t watch anyhow.

Good 

enjoy it