Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Boom

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there goes my second driver out of the race...SMH.

All 3 of my cars were in that.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Boom

All 3 of my cars were in that.

Damn...I lost Brad earlier and Austin Dillon there....where is Truex? 

He was involved as well....SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I had Hamlin, Elliot and Stenhouse. I was looking good with all 3 in the top 8 spots.

I seen Hamlin and Elliot were wadded up and Stenhouse made it through but I think he has heavy damage too.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I hope they call this race....

Justin Haley would get a win and a playoff run???

No...he is an Xfinity regular.

I bet Kurt is pissed at Nascar right about now.

Latest Race News

#77-Justin Haley won the rain-shortened Coke Zero Sugar 400 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Daytona International Speedway. The win is his 1st career win in just his 3rd race.
The race was called with 127 laps complete after lightning and rain prevented NASCAR from restarting.
#24-Byron finished 2nd followed by #48-Johnson, #13-Dillon, #6-Newman, #32-LaJoie, #10-Almirola, #95-DiBenedetto, #36-Tifft, and #1-Busch

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

I bet Kurt is pissed at Nascar right about now.

Latest Race News

#77-Justin Haley won the rain-shortened Coke Zero Sugar 400 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Daytona International Speedway. The win is his 1st career win in just his 3rd race.
The race was called with 127 laps complete after lightning and rain prevented NASCAR from restarting.
#24-Byron finished 2nd followed by #48-Johnson, #13-Dillon, #6-Newman, #32-LaJoie, #10-Almirola, #95-DiBenedetto, #36-Tifft, and #1-Busch

Yeah that one to go under caution/red flag burned him bad...Haley got his trophy.

19 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Damn I fell asleep and missed the end of the race. Who won?.

Justin Haley

• Like 1

What a mess. That race should be scrapped.

Hell, Corey Lajoie finished 6th.  :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Haha 2

Superspeedways seem to reward either the best drivers or the field fillers who luck into their only success there.  Fuck look at Mikey Waltrip,  4 wins all 4 at supers speedways then you have ones like Vickers, COpe, amirola, jimmy spencer who had no real success anywhere else.  

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Superspeedways seem to reward either the best drivers or the field fillers who luck into their only success there.  Fuck look at Mikey Waltrip,  4 wins all 4 at supers speedways then you have ones like Vickers, COpe, amirola, jimmy spencer who had no real success anywhere else.  

Dale Sr. was on his way to his first Daytona 500 win and he got a flat....the beneficiary...Derrick Cope.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dale Sr. was on his way to his first Daytona 500 win and he got a flat....the beneficiary...Derrick Cope.

This was used as an example of 'lucking in to a win' on Nascar radio. Stenhouse had fast cars when he won so he didn't luck in to a win like Cope.

3 hours ago, ckf said:

This was used as an example of 'lucking in to a win' on Nascar radio. Stenhouse had fast cars when he won so he didn't luck in to a win like Cope.

Absolutely....Stenhouse might be a bull in a china shop but he has talent and decent cars.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He died up here, along with Kenny Irwin.

Yep...that track took two good ones....sad.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Almirola, Hemric,  Kurt Busch

Suarez, Truex and Bowyer.  I hope Suarex has a good race. Not only is he on the pole, he had the fastest 10 lap average at like lap 40-50 or something crazy like that.

@steve from amherst the race is tonight.

• Thanks 1