Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hamlin hurt me but I climbed to 36th.

I thought I took Logano but apparently I took Harvick. Son of a bitch, I was cheering when he got his penalty...lol

I hate it when a guy leads flag to flag anyways.

Kinda a fucked up race with the failures and penalties.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I thought I took Logano but apparently I took Harvick. Son of a bitch, I was cheering when he got his penalty...lol

Im suckin hind tit it looks like. :(

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm one behind you in 37th.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Im suckin hind tit it looks like. :(

What else is new....

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm one behind you in 37th.

What else is new....

somethings not rite in pool...i picked chase elliot but yet it shows i have no top 5s

Talked to Andrew.....wins top5s and top 10s have zero to do with cars like it did last yr.

They stand for where you finished in pts each week.

New Hampshire Loses Fall NASCAR Race Starting in 2018

Las Vegas, N.V. -

On Wednesday it was announced that Las Vegas Motor Speedway will get a second Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race for the 2018 season and the future.  Which means after this year the September race in New Hampshire will no longer be in New England. 

The speedway made the announcement at a joint news conference with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority at Cashman Center Wednesday. 

According to a media release, the Las Vegas Motor Speedway will become the first facility on the NASCAR schedule to host two annual event weekends with all three national touring series.

“This is a tremendous opportunity for Speedway Motorsports and Las Vegas Motor Speedway to create a NASCAR spectacle worthy of the greatest racing in the world and the Entertainment Capital of the World,” said Speedway Motorsports, Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer Marcus Smith.

“It’s taken a tremendous amount of work to make this happen, and we are very thankful to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and NASCAR for their support in our endeavor to create a triple-header NASCAR weekend in such a world-class destination,” added Smith.

“Fans and tourism officials in New Hampshire and Kentucky should know that we are still very committed to creating motorsports entertainment in those regions, said Smith.

“We will work hard to make sure the July NASCAR race weekends that we will continue to host in New Hampshire and Kentucky are bigger and better than ever before for our fans, sponsors, and stakeholders,” added Smith. 

“We’re honored that NASCAR has entrusted us with a second NASCAR weekend,” LVMS President Chris Powell said.  

“Las Vegas and Las Vegas Motor Speedway have become great destinations for NASCAR fans,” NASCAR Executive Vice President and Chief Racing Development Officer Steve O’Donnell said. “The experience is unique to any other in our sport. We look forward to having NASCAR racing there for two race weekends in 2018,” added Powell.

Just now, ckf said:

New Hampshire Loses Fall NASCAR Race Starting in 2018

Las Vegas, N.V. -

On Wednesday it was announced that Las Vegas Motor Speedway will get a second Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race for the 2018 season and the future.  Which means after this year the September race in New Hampshire will no longer be in New England. 

The speedway made the announcement at a joint news conference with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority at Cashman Center Wednesday. 

According to a media release, the Las Vegas Motor Speedway will become the first facility on the NASCAR schedule to host two annual event weekends with all three national touring series.

“This is a tremendous opportunity for Speedway Motorsports and Las Vegas Motor Speedway to create a NASCAR spectacle worthy of the greatest racing in the world and the Entertainment Capital of the World,” said Speedway Motorsports, Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer Marcus Smith.

“It’s taken a tremendous amount of work to make this happen, and we are very thankful to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and NASCAR for their support in our endeavor to create a triple-header NASCAR weekend in such a world-class destination,” added Smith.

“Fans and tourism officials in New Hampshire and Kentucky should know that we are still very committed to creating motorsports entertainment in those regions, said Smith.

“We will work hard to make sure the July NASCAR race weekends that we will continue to host in New Hampshire and Kentucky are bigger and better than ever before for our fans, sponsors, and stakeholders,” added Smith. 

“We’re honored that NASCAR has entrusted us with a second NASCAR weekend,” LVMS President Chris Powell said.  

“Las Vegas and Las Vegas Motor Speedway have become great destinations for NASCAR fans,” NASCAR Executive Vice President and Chief Racing Development Officer Steve O’Donnell said. “The experience is unique to any other in our sport. We look forward to having NASCAR racing there for two race weekends in 2018,” added Powell.

Bad move imo

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets not forget that NH only had one date prior to 97 anyways so it's a return to what was as nascar was rising not falling

True but much better racing at nhms imo.

Give it to darlington...not lvms ffs

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no surprise been expecting a date to go for years now once they sold the track.  never a great race anyways. 

The September race would be the only one at NH that I would ever consider going to again. To fucking hot in the stands in July.

• Like 2