Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Wasn't man enough for a little fisty-cuffs?

I think his crew yanked him out of there and like Shrub or not he had the balls to walk into hostile territory and start swinging.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think his crew yanked him out of there and like Shrub or not he had the balls to walk into hostile territory and start swinging.

I like Shrub a lot more now then I did two years ago.  Him and Kenseth should team up.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAVwqUaCanQ   Joey has had issues with T.S.  plus other drivers. He and Kevin Harvick have great talent an can wheel a car , but are the biggest chicken shits when running their mouths or when a fight breaks out... big men with your whole crew covering your asses ( or your wife ). francecar will put the points hurt + fine to Kyle Busch. Doubt this will be the end of the story going forward this racing season.

If I recall correctly...Shrub and Sliced bread were pretty tight when they were teamates....and still hung around each other after Lagano went to Penske.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:47 AM, hwytohell said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAVwqUaCanQ   Joey has had issues with T.S.  plus other drivers. He and Kevin Harvick have great talent an can wheel a car , but are the biggest chicken shits when running their mouths or when a fight breaks out... big men with your whole crew covering your asses ( or your wife ). francecar will put the points hurt + fine to Kyle Busch. Doubt this will be the end of the story going forward this racing season.

I was wrong    http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/story/_/id/18917041/no-penalties-logano-busch-incident    :dunno:

31 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The sooner the better....

20 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Good....hopefully we see alot more of these shanigans.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ckf said:

Top 5 qualifiers for Phoenix.

1. Lagano
  2. Blaney
  3. Jr
  4. Larson
  5. McMurry

Blaney and Larson have been fast so far this season :bc:  

Ganassi has their shit together this year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ganassi has their shit together this year.

They certainly do....Ganassi is a very good owner in all disciplines of racing. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

They certainly do....Ganassi is a very good owner in all disciplines of racing. :bc:

Ganassi seems to be alot less vocal then most owners...at least thats what i see from him in cup anyway.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:    Just making sure that yer old ass wasn't dozing off at the helm again :lol:   :bc:

Hes stuffed with chicken wings...its naptime probably. :lol:

Edited by Dave

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:    Just making sure that yer old ass wasn't dozing off at the helm again :lol:   :bc:

:lol:   :bc:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Hes stuffed with chicken wings...its naptime probably. :lol:

Chicken wings are for tomorrow during the race, how many are you having :lol:

• Like 1