Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

2 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I haven't been following the racing the last couple of years. What's with this segment racing?.I hope they don't do this at every race. 

Every race.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well the boys in the booth say hard racing and Shrub says he was "dumped" and Logano is going to get it. :lol:

I'm rating it as some where in between. These are professionals. You can't tell me Logano didn't know there was a good chance he wasn't going to make the corner with out bouncing off Busch.

41 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Did you see Shrub slam Logano when he turned left to get around a slow Keselowski...Busch needs to chill.

Brad was blocking for a team mate. He's half to blame for this too. 50% Brad, 50% Joey. That means Kyle is a victim of bullying....lol

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm rating it as some where in between. These are professionals. You can't tell me Logano didn't know there was a good chance he wasn't going to make the corner with out bouncing off Busch.

Brad was blocking for a team mate. He's half to blame for this too. 50% Brad, 50% Joey. That means Kyle is a victim of bullying....lol

Nascar needs this....cant wait till next week...well maybe I can.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nascar needs this....cant wait till next week...well maybe I can.

True. Its gotten a little too "Jimmie" the last few years.

Always good action when Kyle gets fired up.

He was 24th in points coming and this won't improve him much.

Edited by Blackstar

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

True. Its gotten a little too "Jimmie" the last few years.

Always good action when Kyle gets fired up.

He was 24th in points coming and this won't improve him much.

Now if someone would start a war with jj things would be awesome.

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Brads car was fucked at that point and he was slow so not sure he was blocking.

Way to NEK Racing...tied for 2nd this week! :bc:

50 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Shrub vs. Logano, eh?  I'd pick Shrub myself, since soccer dad Logano would probably step in and fight for Joey.

Logano escaped and Shrub ended up on the ground with a Penske Crew member.

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Brads car was fucked at that point and he was slow so not sure he was blocking.

Way to NEK Racing...tied for 2nd this week! :bc:

I got lucky this week. My NEK Racing team moved up from somewhere in the 30's to 9th place. My VTR team maintained 8th place. Where did that Can Am kid go?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I got lucky this week. My NEK Racing team moved up from somewhere in the 30's to 9th place. My VTR team maintained 8th place. Where did that Can Am kid go?

Down again? 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought I had a good week yet I dropped a couple spots.....had Shrub not spun and finished 22nd  I would have been up towards the top.

Just now, ckf said:

I know it's a long season, but wasn't it that said you were going to kick all of our asses?

33 races to go...my dad was in the top 5 for the 1st 10 races last yr....and i was in the 60s....lol....i ended up 3rd overall...and he ended up 20th. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I thought I had a good week yet I dropped a couple spots.....had Shrub not spun and finished 22nd  I would have been up towards the top.

Same here. I climbed up 4 spots to 28th.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You are 44 positions ahead of Dave :bc:  It's going to get harder every week as we start to max out on picking certain drivers.

These stage points really screw things up when trying to keep track of how your picks are doing throughout the race. 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

33 races to go...my dad was in the top 5 for the 1st 10 races last yr....and i was in the 60s....lol....i ended up 3rd overall...and he ended up 20th. :lol:

Slow and steady wins the race :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You are 44 positions ahead of Dave :bc:  It's going to get harder every week as we start to max out on picking certain drivers.

These stage points really screw things up when trying to keep track of how your picks are doing throughout the race. 

It gets easier every week if you are lucky.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

What is the name of your dads team?