Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Congrats to Hailie Deegan for making history with her win.:thumbsup:

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2018/09/29/hailie-deegan-makes-history-kn-pro-series-west-win/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those are good picks IMO. 

All three decent on road courses without using a top driver. I almost went with Jamie Mac over McDowell, but figured he would be a better pick at Talladega, another crap shoot track  :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

All three decent on road courses without using a top driver. I almost went with Jamie Mac over McDowell, but figured he would be a better pick at Talladega, another crap shoot track  :dunno:

Good point...I had only used JJ twice and he qualified well so who knows...Dinger is always a crapshoot and I can use Jamie Mac again at Dega. 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good point...I had only used JJ twice and he qualified well so who knows...Dinger is always a crapshoot and I can use Jamie Mac again at Dega. 

HMS is having a terrible year. Who would have thought it would take the Chevy teams this long to figure out the new Camaro.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Green flag is 2:04PM ET :bc:    There should be a little more action than we saw in the F1 race this morning.

I was hoping that it was later in the day. I'm at work and won't get home until 7ish. You're right, will be better than the F1 race.

Dinger, JJ, Blaney

How do you not take Dinger? I'm sure most picked him.

Blaney is likely a bad pick.

Chad was on Sirius this week and said Jimmie was comfortable coming in to this race.

Dinger, Bowman, Buescher for my dad's team.

• Like 1