Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Strong 36th place by Dibenedetto. 

All I can say is there are a lot of drivers that say he wheels the hell out of what he has been given. I think Jr was one of them.

6 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Could Ganassi switch to Toyota and buy JGR cars and tech? Perfect place for Suarez  if that were to happen :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ckf said:

All I can say is there are a lot of drivers that say he wheels the hell out of what he has been given. I think Jr was one of them.

Junior was one of them that said that....so let's see.....listen to Dale Earnhardt Jr. or Dave from West Bumfuck Canada? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Junior was one of them that said that....so let's see.....listen to Dale Earnhardt Jr. or Dave from West Bumfuck Canada? :lol: 

Jim i dont know what your problem is....

Are you still upset about the Kaepernick thing?

Let it go...

I have a different opinion then you....geez.

On 8/29/2018 at 2:54 PM, Blackstar said:

Ya, he just hasn't produced like the others there.

In other news, a good friend of mine called today say he's bought a race car. The guy he bought it off has 3-4 more for sale and he thinks I should own one.....lol

Guess we are going to have a look.

These are what the owner calls Pro4 cars. All I know is they have a cage with sheet metal skin and run 4 cylinder Ford motors.

Fun, I told this guy 5 years ago I wanted to run a race car on a track before I hit 60 and he laughed and told me I was retarded.

Have a track by you that run a INEX Legends car, or Legends class in general?  I'd spend a bit more money and get one of those instead.  

On 9/4/2018 at 8:10 PM, hwytohell said:

Evernham  fucked things up bad in francecar  with  his Erin Crocker vagina  obsession  bullshit , Mayfield called him out and lost . Ray and Mikey Walltrip  could cook a prized golden goose to a   cinder.

Ole Ray outkicked his coverage with her.  

55 minutes ago, ckf said:

Could Ganassi switch to Toyota and buy JGR cars and tech? Perfect place for Suarez  if that were to happen :dunno:

I doubt it , Gibbs gets huge dollars for their stuff , plus you won't be getting the top equipment . That's why SHR switched to Ford + Yates engines.  Hendrick got Tony to the big show as a owner , but gave him second tier equipment for the dollars spent. Roush sucks wind today. Jack was hurt in the plane accident, never been the same. He is making good coin in aftermarket Ford parts plus R & D  projects with Ford.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ford seems the way to go.

Right now yes. The Chevy's have some big aero issues that they haven't figured out with the Camaro's, they bitch about power , but that is not the problem. Look for change in 2019 Daytona testing , unless Ford can sand bag the shit out of the Mustang.