Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

I finished 22nd for the week which is ridiculous because I had Amirola and Newman who finished 14th and 19th. But because I took Larson and he won 2 stages and finished third he scored 54 points alone. The other 2 scored 45 points combined.....lol

Stage racing is bullshit.

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Something seems fucked up. Its showing me with only 1 win. I had bush last week and pulled a 1st , 2nd , 3rd a month and a 1/2 ago.

By one win does it mean you were the top finisher for the week? Not how many times you picked a winning driver? 

Pretty bad when the defending champion can't even secure sponsorship.

Furniture Row Racing to cease operations after 2018 season

DENVER, Colo. (Sept. 4, 2018) - Due to a lack of necessary funding to field a competitive team, Furniture Row Racing has been left with no reasonable option but to cease operations following the completion of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season.

Complete article http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2018/story/_/id/24576869/furniture-row-racing-cease-operations-2018-season

• Sad 1

Yeah that sucks all the way around...another single car team bites the dust...Nascar is headed the way of F1 where there will be only 4-5 competitive drivers on 2-3 teams.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Pretty bad when the defending champion can't even secure sponsorship.

Furniture Row Racing to cease operations after 2018 season

DENVER, Colo. (Sept. 4, 2018) - Due to a lack of necessary funding to field a competitive team, Furniture Row Racing has been left with no reasonable option but to cease operations following the completion of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season.

Complete article http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2018/story/_/id/24576869/furniture-row-racing-cease-operations-2018-season

The driver shuffle will now be in full swing , Truex will be the top pick then Kurt Busch.  Gibbs , SHR and maybe a Ejr. shadow Hendrick team, or someone out a Hendrick ??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The driver shuffle will now be in full swing , Truex will be the top pick then Kurt Busch.  Gibbs , SHR and maybe a Ejr. shadow Hendrick team, or someone out a Hendrick ??

I honestly don't see Junior getting involved in Cup.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sucks for Suarez  :(

It does, he was thrown in unprepared and was never able to catch up. I hope he finds another quality ride and can pull a Logano. He can profess to by a devout Christian but Gibbs is still a prick.

• Like 2