Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

@Rigid1 are you there for the weekend?

No, was just there doing sales calls, have a few accounts in the area and claiming our parking/tailgating spot for sunday

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DAVE said:

Seriously though...why should it count for the race?

I'm sure you got the email from Andrew.

Hey,

Two teams were issued penalties after Pocono, the 4 and 95 cars were docked 10 driver points.

Updated overall standings below.

Thanks,

Andrew

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup...thats bullshit. :lol:

Blame it on Nascar. The pool is based on Nascar driver points and those two teams were docked 10 points.

Just now, ckf said:

Blame it on Nascar. The pool is based on Nascar driver points and those two teams were docked 10 points.

I moved up 2 spots...so im ok with it this time. :lol:

• Haha 1

Good to see Nationwide get behind Bowman and sigh on for two more years :thumbsup:

CONCORD, N.C. (Aug. 2, 2018) - Nationwide has extended its relationship with 12-time NASCAR Cup Series champions Hendrick Motorsports with a new two-year agreement that will increase its majority sponsorship of Alex Bowman and the No. 88 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 team to 20 races per season beginning in 2019.

In addition, Hendrick Motorsports has signed Bowman to a one-year contract extension through 2020. The 25-year-old driver is in his first full-time season with the No. 88 team and is currently in position to earn his first career NASCAR Cup Series playoff berth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Ya, get that except the pool is based on race results not season points. Actions taking place off track resulting in penalties should not have a baring on the pool.

Anyone picking those drivers should have been warned that there was going to be penalties.

Let's say a driver gives an interview after a race and calls the officials a bunch of ball licking faggots. Nascar will dock him points and cash for "Actions unbecoming to the sport". Should that then affect our pool?

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, get that except the pool is based on race results not season points. Actions taking place off track resulting in penalties should not have a baring on the pool.

Anyone picking those drivers should have been warned that there was going to be penalties.

Let's say a driver gives an interview after a race and calls the officials a bunch of ball licking faggots. Nascar will dock him points and cash for "Actions unbecoming to the sport". Should that then affect our pool?

I had heard before the race started that there may be some penalties for a few of the cars that failed inspection X number of times, but I don't think they mentioned anyone specific. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's going to be a warm weekend at The Glen.

image.png

the beers will be going down good!!!!:bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

the beers will be going down good!!!!:bc:

Hell yeah....my skinny buddy did that one year at MIS and ended up getting carted off to the infield care center for 5 bags of IV fluid! :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, ckf said:

Watkins Glen has sold out for the 4th year in a row. Does Nascar even pay attention to what the fans want?

Apparently not.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently not.

The only thing I can see that has been done is add the Roval at Charlotte. There are lots of great road course venues throughout the country that they should be at. I'd love to see 4 to 5 road course races a year.

Just now, ckf said:

The only thing I can see that has been done is add the Roval at Charlotte. There are lots of great road course venues throughout the country that they should be at. I'd love to see 4 to 5 road course races a year.

At least

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Just now, DAVE said:

At least

They should run a Cup Race at The Villeneuve Circuit in Canada...don’t the trucks run there?

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They should run a Cup Race at The Villeneuve Circuit in Canada...don’t the trucks run there?

Busch use too....not sure about trucks

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Busch use too....not sure about trucks

That’s right...Pretty Jacque Villeneuve races a Busch car there. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

They should have a few races a year nord of the border IMO. There are tons of Nooks that love racing. Why else would they play the Canadian National Anthem at NH?

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

They should have a few races a year nord of the border IMO. There are tons of Nooks that love racing. Why else would they play the Canadian National Anthem at NH?

Always a lot of them at MIS as well.

• Like 1