Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Good for the fans in the stands for the most part.

Yeah. We he first went behind the garages, my first thought was, WTF people in the stands lose sight for a second or so. But then I thought about how every other road course you you generally cant see shit from the stand.

I like it, but I think I'd rather see them get rid of the chicane on the backstretch. Let them race hard all the way back around.

Is the Roval a done deal gonna happen, or?

Just now, Legend said:

Yeah. We he first went behind the garages, my first thought was, WTF people in the stands lose sight for a second or so. But then I thought about how every other road course you you generally cant see shit from the stand.

I like it, but I think I'd rather see them get rid of the chicane on the backstretch. Let them race hard all the way back around.

Is the Roval a done deal gonna happen, or?

yes done deal

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn't realize there was a truck race on tonight....

Is there an Xfinity race tonight with the Cup race on Saturday night?

Shepherd seems to be only going to short / medium tracks. I always check and see if he made the race for some start and park  collection plate cash or a DNQ.  He was doing some shakedown testing for Stewart - Hass last year. This year ??  Morgan does give back to his community that is poor, they say he is a hoot in person and in very good shape for his age.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Shepherd seems to be only going to short / medium tracks. I always check and see if he made the race for some start and park  collection plate cash or a DNQ.  He was doing some shakedown testing for Stewart - Hass last year. This year ??  Morgan does give back to his community that is poor, they say he is a hoot in person and in very good shape for his age.

Hell yeah...more power to him if he can still do this at age 76.:thumbsup:

• Like 1