Check your account email address ×

HHS Secretary Becerra: 'Absolutely the government's business' to know which Americans haven't been vaccinated

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wealthy Canadians also come to America every day to enjoy our healthcare . 

Expensive but still the best in the world. 

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol okaaaayyyy.

weathy from all over the world,  most with socialized health care, come to this country because it is the best care in the world.   Personally i'd let more die and have it be more cost effective for the majority but i have  no soul

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Wealthy Canadians also come to America every day to enjoy our healthcare . 

One thing I noticed while working in Mexico, Guadalajara is becoming a world Medical center, the cost is about 10% of what it is here. There are doctors from the Cancer center in Houston that are on a 2 week rotation between hospitals. They'll recommend patients to travel south since they have access to treatments that due to federal restrictions aren't available here. They have some of the most modern hospitals in the world.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

weathy from all over the world,  most with socialized health care, come to this country because it is the best care in the world.   Personally i'd let more die and have it be more cost effective for the majority but i have  no soul

It’s far below the best.

France is #1

US #37

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/best-healthcare-in-the-world

Edited by Mainecat

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The US is way down the list in healthcare ranking dumb ass.

So what you are telling me is wealthy  Canadians  are not flying in to Rochester MN every day for one reason and 1 reason only . Really this is what you are attempting to sell here .lmfao just go eat a bottle of pills now it is over for you 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol so when your wife gets cancer or needs a new heart are you going to lol France or Canada or staying in America?  And if you have the money or good insurance  are you going to stay in mane or heading to southern MN ? 

Don't lie now 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That's a pretty deceiving article that seems to promote socialized medicine, when ranking, cost, is a large indicator, since we live in a country run by lawyers health care is driven to crazy levels by malpractice insurance, I didn't research France but I know you can't sue a doctor in most of those countries. 9/10ths of your health care costs is malpractice insurance. Take away the US's insane cost due to lawsuits and I'm sure we be ranked #1.

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

when they start this up here in canadastan, im going to up the anti and when they come ill be dressed in full jehovah witness garb and pamphlets ready.

'yes..come in my brothers.i will boil the kettle and we can discuss your vaccination stuff once we finish up what i have for you...so, do you accept jesus christ as your lord and saviour?...where ya goin ...hey come back ...'

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

when they start this up here in canadastan, im going to up the anti and when they come ill be dressed in full jehovah witness garb and pamphlets ready.

'yes..come in my brothers.i will boil the kettle and we can discuss your vaccination stuff once we finish up what i have for you...so, do you accept jesus christ as your lord and saviour?...where ya goin ...hey come back ...'

I am just going to borrow polaris550 gimp mask and chaps 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So what you are telling me is wealthy  Canadians  are not flying in to Rochester MN every day for quite reason and 1 reason only . Really this is what you are attempting to sell here .lmfao just go eat a bottle of pills now it is over for you 

Jesus your fuckin stupid. Faced with facts your still knuckledragger blind.

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The opinion of the WHO means zilch to me, and not something I would consider facts. Realistically we have to be at least top 5. We’ve always had great healthcare in my life time. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lol OK pampers France has the best medical care in the world . So tell me why is it people from all over the fucking world come to the United States for care when they are seriously ill ? Fucking royalty and the most powerful people in the world come to southern MN for care . Tell me if France is a hot bed for medical technology none just 1 world renowned hospital there ? 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I dont see one from France on this list . Do you . Ask your self how many on this list are in America you insufferable twatt? 

Screenshot_20210709-195257_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I am just going to borrow polaris550 gimp mask and chaps 

I'm sure you have your own ass-less chaps, FAGGOT. 

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

when you are talking overall for the population others rank higher.  when you are talking money no object care at the best hospitals no ones better.   Mayo,  Mass General, John Hopkins are untouchable.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

when you are talking overall for the population others rank higher.  when you are talking money no object care at the best hospitals no ones better.   Mayo,  Mass General, John Hopkins are untouchable.  

Not true . I know many many  working class people who have gone to mayo for treatments with just regular insurance.  So the money no object thing is not really true .

It is for people from other countrrys . They deff fly in to MN and Ohio and CA for care when it really matters . 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 1:19 PM, J. Jackson said:

I hope that the covid police come to my door. I will politely remind them of Constitutional rights and tell them to fornicate off.

A "public nurse" woman came to my door on the hotest day of the year so far. She rang the bell...I look out, see a black woman with a clipboard. Standing on my front stoop.

I bothered not to open the door. She stood there (and she definitely saw me look out the window) and rang and knocked for 10 minutes. At least. 

They can't get rid of their poison fast enough. My bff's daughter is a "per diem" nurse at 3 different facilities. She said that they have been having to destroy the "vaccines" they can't shove into people's arms. 

Absolutely disguts me. And they want to stick this shit into our kids. 

Edited by Rodeo Rider
Sp

On 7/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I wish they’d get on with it already. Why are they waiting? 

Just do yourself a favor and don’t answer the door. Anything you say or do to them will be recorded and used against you. Plus, they will know for sure what your vaccination status is. 

Exactly why I did not open the door. That dumb bitch stood there ringing my bell. And then knocking. For 10 minutes at least. In 97° heat. 

On 7/9/2021 at 6:56 AM, 800renegaderider said:

He is confused as to what he wants as you can tell by his posts. It is a true statement though. NH is one of the most free states in the us. We even have the free state project trying to get people to move here because of it.

So what am I confused about, liar???