Check your account email address ×

Kamala Harris staff contending with low morale, internal tensions: reports

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: Laughing at the hypocrisy.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-staff-low-morale-internal-tensions

"People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment," one person with knowledge of operations at Harris’ office told the outlet. "It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s---."

Symone Sanders, Harris’ top spokesperson, pushed back on allegations of discord on the vice president’s staff.

"We are not making rainbows and bunnies all day. What I hear is that people have hard jobs and I’m like ‘welcome to the club,’" Sanders told Politico. "We have created a culture where people, if there is anything anyone would like to raise, there are avenues for them to do so. Whoever has something they would like to raise, they should raise it directly." 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Laughing at the hypocrisy.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-staff-low-morale-internal-tensions

"People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment," one person with knowledge of operations at Harris’ office told the outlet. "It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s---."

Symone Sanders, Harris’ top spokesperson, pushed back on allegations of discord on the vice president’s staff.

"We are not making rainbows and bunnies all day. What I hear is that people have hard jobs and I’m like ‘welcome to the club,’" Sanders told Politico. "We have created a culture where people, if there is anything anyone would like to raise, there are avenues for them to do so. Whoever has something they would like to raise, they should raise it directly." 

Yeah, that response did them no favors.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Yeah, that response did them no favors.

I have no problem with the answer but after 4+ years of calling out the Trump admin it's pretty hypocritcal.

Some jobs are tough, some people are tough to work for.   If you don't like it find another one.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have no problem with the answer but after 4+ years of calling out the Trump admin it's pretty hypocritcal.

Some jobs are tough, some people are tough to work for.   If you don't like it find another one.

Given that they push rainbows and bunnies out to their constituents all day, I just find the first part of it very cold and distant from the issue they are being asked about, like she either missed the point or doesn't care.

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Given that they push rainbows and bunnies out to their constituents all day, I just find the first part of it very cold and distant from the issue they are being asked about, like she either missed the point or doesn't care.

Oh I agree and is part of the hypocrisy.  

You ever see that Symone Sanders? Nasty lookin' bitch, if I ever seen one. Watched her a few times on TV, looks like she would rip your eyes out in a heart-beat.  

I think even dems will admit she was an extremely poor choice for VP.   If Biden chooses not to run again she simply will struggle to beat whomever the GOP puts up.  She got beat badly in her own state primary.  

16 hours ago, Highmark said:

I think even dems will admit she was an extremely poor choice for VP.   If Biden chooses not to run again she simply will struggle to beat whomever the GOP puts up.  She got beat badly in her own state primary.  

She’s a sick pig

30 minutes ago, ACE said:

She’s a sick pig

No question an Obama pick or he wouldn't endorse Biden.  

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Had to have a black woman in that position. This was more important than picking the best person for the job. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Had to have a black woman in that position. This was more important than picking the best person for the job. 

Yep, and no different up here. Pick people based on their race and gender instead of those with some experience and intelligence. I honestly also think Trudeau didn't want to pick anyone smarter than him as well, which speaks volumes about who is all in his cabinet. It's an embarrassing mess and a shame what they are doing to our country. :sad:

Trudope8.jpg