Check your account email address ×

texas joins

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

the other few states that have constitutional carry. No more permit needed.

BREAKING: Texas Passes Constitutional Carry – Concealed Nation

I dont get what the fuckibg big deal is. You had to pass fed screening to buy the fucking thing . Why should I need to jump more hoops to have it with me when I want it with me?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont get what the fuckibg big deal is. You had to pass fed screening to buy the fucking thing . Why should I need to jump more hoops to have it with me when I want it with me?

We require drivers training and there's more dumb fucks on the road then ever. I swear it's like people forgot how to drive or just don't give a fuck anymore about anyone but themselves.

A training class to cover at least the basics is a good idea IMO

250,000 people a year are accidentally killed by doctor's.....training isn't always the answer.

Heh.. You guys got it easy. Here's what some NYers want to add to their already ridiculous laws...

A7771 (ACTIVE) - SUMMARY

Relates to establishing additional requirements to purchase a firearm, shotgun or rifle; requires a person to apply for a hunting license prior to the purchase of a shotgun or rifle; establishes additional requirements for all firearms, shotguns and rifles including taking a five hour gun safety course and exam, passing a shooting range test with 90% accuracy, providing notarized proof of a passed drug test and mental health evaluation, providing proof of purchase of firearm and ammunition safe storage depositories and passing a criminal background check.

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Gun safety and personal finance should be taught in every public school in America.  

And birth control :)

37 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Gun safety and personal finance should be taught in every public school in America.  

Amongst tons of other things number one being the Constitution.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2