Check your account email address ×

Ever overpay for a rec toy knowingly???

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Not yet, they dont make it in X2 configuration.. well they did for like 1 year 2013 or 2014 , but nothing since then. 

Really they stoped the 2 up in the 850 ? That sucks that was what I was wanting . Figures 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

That’s a sweet rig but I like the dump box better

Yeah but I have a tractor with a bucket for that sort of shit.  I would prob feel better deducting it if it had a cargo box though lol

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

one of the guys i ride with wants a outlander 1000 max to replace his current 850.   the drive by wire throttle won't bother his thumb as much.   none around he left his name everywhere.  

Oh God. I had an Outty 800. Thing sucked. Engine ( VALVES ) went on me. I wouldn't take one if ya' gave it to me.  

Brakes squeaked

Frame was boxed SHEET METAL, easily bashed and dented.  

Took a big loss on that machine.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Yeah but I have a tractor with a bucket for that sort of shit.  I would prob feel better deducting it if it had a cargo box though lol

A cooler fits soooo good in the box though! 1 ride a bunch of of us went riding power lines behind my old shop. My buddy put the biggest cooler he could fit in my box and 84 beer! Other guys were drinking hard liquor , most smoking weed, that cooler had 120 empties crushed in it when we made it back, 11 out, 8 back lmao 😂 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I get it few of my buds have generals . But I won't even ride with them most of the time and get grounded to the larger trails . I would rather not even ride than get stuck on them all day . In my parts any way all the best trails are 50 inch and under and around clear cuts and old cuts they just can't make it thugh the trees . Now if I have to go to a place that only has the wide open fast dirt trails the generals etc are the only way to go . 

Every one has there fav styles of trail henc the multiple choices in toys .

Not many trails here restricted any where near that narrow. Worst I see was 65 somewhere.. most are 70-/+...

Just now, Snake said:

Not many trails here restricted any where near that narrow. Worst I see was 65 somewhere.. most are 70-/+...

couple bridges and gates in southern maine really tight on 64 machines but passable.   rode out of stoneham last weekend and it was real nice.  headed to shin Thursday for the weekend.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

couple bridges and gates in southern maine really tight on 64 machines but passable.   rode out of stoneham last weekend and it was real nice.  headed to shin Thursday for the weekend.  

We stopped making plans on where to go until the last minute... always seem to change anyway.

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Red, you really do get in some good ATVing.   :bc:

• Gold Member

Been on the hunt for a good used mini z/rev Christmas present. Want to talk about over priced people asking 2k+ for 20yr old machines you can get new(other brands) for 3300. If I got to pay that much for a decent used machine mine as well start considering a new yamacat or Polaris version if I can find one.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

There are trails with posts that are 51 inches wide you can't get in to with out a 50 inch . And they are hands down the best ones . This is MN and I have found a few in WI and seen a lot on maps in WI . I seek out 50 and under when looking for new places to go . Most are set up that even if you picked a way in your 60 inch would not make some of the corners or get between some of the trees.. We also have trails for motocross bikes only . They are also usually really good with some challenging shit.  

In my tehular haunts I have taken the stihl out and made of the old clear cut perimeter shit passable for my buds with the big rigs . As long as they are not affrade of scratched plastic. But those guys usually only follow me once lol 

12 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Been on the hunt for a good used mini z/rev Christmas present. Want to talk about over priced people asking 2k+ for 20yr old machines you can get new(other brands) for 3300. If I got to pay that much for a decent used machine mine as well start considering a new yamacat or Polaris version if I can find one.

They did not pump those out like the cats and poo almost never see them . Forget what did they put in those for motors ?

If you do get a old poo 120 best thing you can do is put a old school ski shock in the skid to stop the pollgo stick shitt in the rear . A must if boosting them up to real power like a animal cart motor 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They did not pump those out like the cats and poo almost never see them . Forget what did they put in those for motors ?

Ya not many mini z/rev around and if it’s nice condition they sell for all the money. Yama/cat Polaris ones seem to have a lot more to choose from but they never stopped making them like ski doo so makes sense. I’m a ski doo guy and I know it’s stupid but I’d like the kids to have a ski doo too. I believe they originally came with a Honda engine but many I see have upgraded engines. Got plenty of time a decent deal will pop up eventually 

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya not many mini z/rev around and if it’s nice condition they sell for all the money. Yama/cat Polaris ones seem to have a lot more to choose from but they never stopped making them like ski doo so makes sense. I’m a ski doo guy and I know it’s stupid but I’d like the kids to have a ski doo too. I believe they originally came with a Honda engine but many I see have upgraded engines. Got plenty of time a decent deal will pop up eventually 

Imho the cats are the best 120 sleds with the largest selection of race parts . Then the late model doo I think 05 and up? Is when they dumped the trailing arms ?  

At this point guys I know with the fuck you money just say fuck the 120 all together and put em on a 200 before they can even reach the running boards .

I have helped a few buds build there kids 120 race sleds . Biggest cheeting segment in sled racing lol . 

Recreational motorsports out of Iowa is a good place to keep a eye out for a used 120 some one already dumped 8k they will never get back out for sale . Use to find full mod Champs for sale there for under 3g . Have not shopped 120 parts in yrs no idea on cost of that shit any more 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Snake said:

We stopped making plans on where to go until the last minute... always seem to change anyway.

We like to say, "situations fluid".  Been waiting for a 1 day notice to hop on a plane for about 2 weeks now to go get bros new (to him) boat.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you sure?????  

TRACKER OFF ROAD™ is the combination of two industry leaders—Textron and Bass Pro Shops/White River Marine Group—partnering together. With a vehicle lineup offering ATVs, side-by-sides, and sport carts, TRACKER Off Road has a range of vehicles ready to perform where the pavement ends.

10 hours ago, Snake said:

we have 10 going this weekend so needed to plan.  most weekends it's been a decision on where inside of a 2 hour drive to go which for me means southern ME.