Check your account email address ×

Whitmers messaging on covid was propaganda not based on science at all

• jtssrx changed the title to Whitmers messaging on covid was propaganda not based on science at all

Yup, give each other awards to make it legit. A Dem play.

Just like secret informing media a made yp lie. They report it. That same lawmaker and associates now talks about this lie in public as a fact and uses the news reports as facts.

People like MC eat this crap right up.

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Yup, give each other awards to make it legit. A Dem play.

Just like secret informing media a made yp lie. They report it. That same lawmaker and associates now talks about this lie in public as a fact and uses the news reports as facts.

People like MC eat this crap right up.

Yep, some people can figure this out, others can't and then there are the ones that knowingly spread the lies. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

She got an award for how good she handled it.  That is how to manipulate the public.

wonder what kind of award the families of the nursing home victims would give her.         :t5:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, sw-50c said:

wonder what kind of award the families of the nursing home victims would give her.         :t5:

Jimmy thinks the nursing home thing is funny. He tries to twist my words about the reaction to covid being fake into me calling covid fake. He says this in response to me talking about a close friend dying in a nursing home.

People like Jimmy like to be play the victim when call them out of fuck with them. But have no issue trolling people 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Jimmy thinks the nursing home thing is funny. He tries to twist my words about the reaction to covid being fake into me calling covid fake. He says this in response to me talking about a close friend dying in a nursing home.

People like Jimmy like to be play the victim when call them out of fuck with them. But have no issue trolling people 

I don’t think the nursing home issue is funny at all but when you creep my wife’s FB page and post a 4 year old picture it crosses a line. You ran your piss flaps and started multiple threads daily for months downplaying Covid and I feel for any family that lost someone to this shit but you are a disingenuous pussy...end of story.

BTW when you threw your hissy  fit and said that shit about my wife I laughed and sent a PM to ckf and told him  I didn’t want you banned so you are wrong yet again.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t think the nursing home issue is funny at all but when you creep my wife’s FB page and post a 4 year old picture it crosses a line. You ran your piss flaps and started multiple threads daily for months downplaying Covid and I feel for any family that lost someone to this shit but you are a disingenuous pussy...end of story.

BTW when you threw your hissy  fit and said that shit about my wife I laughed and sent a PM to ckf and told him  I didn’t want you banned so you are wrong yet again.

How long are we going to hear that whine?

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're wrong as per usual. You inject you're opinions about what is said and what is posted. 

Also I have the text that was sent to me with your pictures "Multple". I don't know who your wife is, I don't even know your name. I think it's hilarious that you believe I give two fucks about you or your wife. Again I was banned, How would I know you were claiming I was gay based off a photo you saw of me. I will attach screen shots of the text I got about you running your pussy mouth

If you have a problem with anything I've said or done stop being a fucking pussy a meet me face to face instead of running your pussy ass mouth on this site. 

jimmydipshit.png

The funny thing is that I have posted numerous pictures and all this does is confirm that you’re a creepy pos with creepy pos friends...congratulations.👍🏼

BTW I don’t give a rats ass about your timeline and the only time I remember calling you gay was months ago...if you can’t handle the internet without throwing tantrums and banning yourself that’s your problem.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Snake said:

How long are we going to hear that whine?

You don’t have to hear shit MoeMoe...ask your pal about how long he whined about Zoso and people using his real name. Other than that GFY.👍🏼🤣

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don’t have to hear shit MoeMoe...ask your pal about how long he whined about Zoso and people using his real name. Other than that GFY.👍🏼🤣

So forever...

Sigh...

I mean, now we have money to just piss away?!!!! :lol:

what happened to fixing the roads?  It’s every day.  You keep waiting for someone,  anyone,  in the media to stand up say.... “you obnoxious, dumb cunt ,  what the fuck is wrong with you”?   Where did soccer mom Gretch go?  Banging down the road in her Ford Edge , wearing her jean jacket, fixing the GOD DAMN ROADS like you said a million times.  

A6EBA6DF-29C8-412D-9ECA-762E84F767AE.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Dude your a fuckin asshole.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a asshole.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The funny thing is that I have posted numerous pictures and all this does is confirm that you’re a creepy pos with creepy pos friends...congratulations.👍🏼

BTW I don’t give a rats ass about your timeline and the only time I remember calling you gay was months ago...if you can’t handle the internet without throwing tantrums and banning yourself that’s your problem.🤷🏻

I’m not throwing tantrums dipshit. 99% of the time when you claim I’m throwing a tantrum or triggered I’m laughing at you. It’s only when you talk like I tough guy that I’m annoyed because you’re nothing but a big mouth pussy

18 hours ago, Cold War said:

I mean, now we have money to just piss away?!!!! :lol:

what happened to fixing the roads?  It’s every day.  You keep waiting for someone,  anyone,  in the media to stand up say.... “you obnoxious, dumb cunt ,  what the fuck is wrong with you”?   Where did soccer mom Gretch go?  Banging down the road in her Ford Edge , wearing her jean jacket, fixing the GOD DAMN ROADS like you said a million times.  

A6EBA6DF-29C8-412D-9ECA-762E84F767AE.jpeg

Typical.  These fucks don't give 2 shits about anything except the DEM agenda. 

Yes covid was way over blown. But you don’t purposely infect nursing homes. Even a mild illness can be high consequence in a fucking nursing home