Check your account email address ×

A shot to get outdoors in Maine

Mn doing same shit state park passes fishing license state fair tix . Just sad  no fucking hilarious watching thete marketing campaign flop around like the dead fish it is even with free placement on every fourm of media.  

• Like 1

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

I’d think if you hold out long enough maybe they’ll start giving away free houses and cars lol

That's my plan but will have to be a xlt or better no base models 

• Like 1

That's ONLY for Maine residents. 

MAINAHS hate non-residents. 

I hate MAINE. Best state for outdoors, but the people suck...big time. 

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ever think maybe it is you. Maine has some of the most helpful nicest people I’ve come across. My buds sled blew a track and ripped the heat exchanger out on long lake couple years ago. A local guy offered to throw his sled in his truck bed and drive him down to the room in Houlton. I don’t know many people that go 4hrs out of there way to help a complete stranger that definitely wouldn’t happen in Manchester.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ever think maybe it is you. Maine has some of the most helpful nicest people I’ve come across. My buds sled blew a track and ripped the heat exchanger out on long lake couple years ago. A local guy offered to throw his sled in his truck bed and drive him down to the room in Houlton. I don’t know many people that go 4hrs out of there way to help a complete stranger that definitely wouldn’t happen in Manchester.

I have had many strangers in Maine help me when broken down. I think the folks up there are awesome.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I have had many strangers in Maine help me when broken down. I think the folks up there are awesome.

Yes, they like sledders!! Ya' know why? 

'Cause they get all your money during the winter, and when the snow melts, there is NO TRACE of your OUT OF STATE, FROM AWAY ASSES!! 

They are using you like TWO-DOLLAR WHORES.

Maine's PRIMARY revenue is not TIMBER or LOBSTERS...IT IS TOURISM!!!! 

You are a tourist when you spend on gas, motels, food, etc.  

OK, so it's me. You guys are sledding, I'm a HUNTER!! They hate NON-RESIDENTS up there hunting!! They feel that nons are taking THEIR GAME ANIMALS and they hate non res hunters. Maine's NON-RES hunting has dropped off the cliff. 

I have had a few people tell me the trouble  they had up there with those fuckers WHILE HUNTING!! 

When you guys are at my level of being a " PROFESSIONAL-GRADE HUNTER " will you let me know, OK?

PB190283.JPG

PB190284.JPG

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

'Cause they get all your money during the winter, and when the snow melts, there is NO TRACE of your OUT OF STATE, FROM AWAY ASSES!! 

OK, so it's me. You guys are sledding, I'm a HUNTER!! They hate NON-RESIDENTS up there hunting!! They feel that nons are taking THEIR GAME ANIMALS and they hate non res hunters. Maine's NON-RES hunting has dropped off the cliff. 

I have had a few people tell me the trouble  they had up there with those fuckers WHILE HUNTING!! 

When you guys are at my level of being a " PROFESSIONAL-GRADE HUNTER " will you let me know, OK?

PB190283.JPG

PB190284.JPG

Your a tourist soon as you leave your town what’s your point everyone is a freakin tourist. If your friendly there friendly back. I’ve been all over Maine in the summer nothing but nice people. Even random areas in unorganized territories that no one would ever go to like Clifford lake. My coworker from mass(a hated state by all) owns a hunting cabin in eagle lake never any issues. He’s friendly with many locals and the fish & game. Goes up hunting multiple times a year all different animals.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

PB190283.JPG

PB190284.JPG

Lmfao fucking Jackie  Bushman in the house now 

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Your a tourist soon as you leave your town what’s your point everyone is a freakin tourist. If your friendly there friendly back. I’ve been all over Maine in the summer nothing but nice people. Even random areas in unorganized territories that no one would ever go to like Clifford lake. My coworker from mass(a hated state by all) owns a hunting cabin in eagle lake never any issues. He’s friendly with many locals and the fish & game. Goes up hunting multiple times a year all different animals.

So, you're sayin' it's me!!! 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

agreed-  I'd argue people from NH are far bigger assholes

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

NH hates you too. Seriously.

10 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Can I go from state to state and collect all of these incentives?  I woul also have enough vaccine in me to never need a booster!

Maybe you could get jammed full of enough retard juice to cure the gays!!!

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

PB190283.JPG

PB190284.JPG

1 nice buck,,,and it's a beauty.

1 hour ago, CFM said:

NH hates you too. Seriously.

When I used ta' go to Maine,  my truck was clean, registered, inspected, and insured. 

I don't smoke, drink or do any drug. 

I just minded my own business, and went hunting. 

I think they hated my PLATES!! 

I think they were jealous of my nice trucks.

Fuck them, Yeah there were a few good people up there, but I had trouble with way too many. I also had friends that had trouble up there. I also spoke to a guy in a gun shop in Antrim, and he had trouble with the fukkers too. 

Nope, it's not me, it's those REDNECKS. Not highly educated, kind of fucktards.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think they hated my PLATES!! 

Buddy of mine used to invite a friend from Wisconsin up here to hunt and he would stick an Ontario plate on his truck so locals wouldn't fuck with it when left parked in the bush. At least until they all got to know him,,he's known as Yankee John at deer camp.:lol: