Check your account email address ×

9-year-old girl shot while playing in north Minneapolis dies

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There have been 10000 chauvins that went unconvicted and if it weren’t for cell phone vids none would ever be convicted ....pigs cover for themselves regardless of guilt. That’s a fact

And I don't doubt that it still happens.  But you go get me statistics showing LESS cops resulting in LESS crime, and then we can have a conversation on your pig issues.  

44 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

And I don't doubt that it still happens.  But you go get me statistics showing LESS cops resulting in LESS crime, and then we can have a conversation on your pig issues.  

There’s plenty of anecdotal evidence in both directions....I believe the recent increase in crime is more related to the year of hysteria and Corona idiocy than the lack of policing 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

10,000 more useless traffic cops thugs would have stopped this!!! 

Well funny how Minneapolis crime has spiked over the last 8 mo with 1/4 of Minneapolis Copa saying fuck this and quiting.  But yeah 

Real tragedy mid day and again no one saw nothing.  Now if a. Op killed her we would have hours of phone cam footage 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

Do the police or laws keep you from beating and stealing an old mans minivan?   Does Covid make you feel like it might be ok ?  
war on drugs to blame?  We have an honesty problem in this country. 

82842AD4-916F-4015-8763-CAF1843988DF.jpeg

Edited by Cold War

7 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

PITTSBURGH  Pa.—

Eight years after 1-year-old Marcus White Jr. was shot and killed at a family cookout, a second man has been charged in his death.

An arrest warrant was issued Tuesday for Desaun Watson, 29, of Pittsburgh, on charges including criminal homicide.

All because someone sold them fake drugs they shot into a picnic to get revenge on the person who sold them the fake drugs. A whole lot of people at this picnic and "no one seen anything" or who did the shooting.

https://www.wtae.com/article/8-years-after-death-of-baby-marcus-second-man-charged-with-homicide/36539724#

A child gets shot and nobody saw nothin'. Fucking witnesses should be charged with obstruction. How could you not say anything?

33 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

A child gets shot and nobody saw nothin'. Fucking witnesses should be charged with obstruction. How could you not say anything?

It is the white man's fault crim is rampit in black parts of town don't you know . Has nothing to do with what happened above and every fuckibg time like it .

Only time there is a witness is if a cop smokes one of the pond scum fuck heads 

On 5/28/2021 at 12:20 PM, f7ben said:

There have been 10000 chauvins that went unconvicted and if it weren’t for cell phone vids none would ever be convicted ....pigs cover for themselves regardless of guilt. That’s a fact

And 10x that many kids shot in the hood and still no video covrage sort of shocking