Check your account email address ×

Biden orders intel community to ‘redouble’ efforts into COVID origin after it’s revealed that Biden officials shut down probe into COVID origins

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just said it’s being covered up....make up your mind. 🤷🏻

Covered up daily . That is not to say there are not still 5 or 6 people with scruples looking in to the  truth no matter how sad that makes the fauci and his media 

On 5/26/2021 at 8:54 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Fukkin dummies in American government.  I told you all, over a year ago that it was a DEATH VIRUS, INTENTIONALLY released by China.

IT IS/WAS GERM WARFARE!!

The USA will NEVER find out if it was released intentionally, because China will NOT ALLOW a deep invest!!

China's refusal to allow an open invest, is an admission of GUILT!!!!  

Rand said they are working on a Sars virus in that lab that is 15x more lethal than cv19. 

Time to nuke the dirty chinks & make a parking lot out of Wuhan imo ...

On 5/26/2021 at 9:41 PM, Ez ryder said:

Fauci funded and bent international law to do what was done . 

That rat bastard needs hung for that ...

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This has been talked about since the beginning and who thought it was a conspiracy?  At this point all possible origins should be on the table. 

Rand said no virus ever found in the wild - matches this one.

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Rand said they are working on a Sars virus in that lab that is 15x more lethal than cv19. 

China would have hit us militarily, but they KNOW they could not win that way, so they went the BIOLOGIC WARFARE route. 

China is our GLOBAL THREAT.  The MUSLIM WORLD hates us, but they have no international war capabilities. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

China would have hit us militarily, but they KNOW they could not win that way, so they went the BIOLOGIC WARFARE route. 

China is our GLOBAL THREAT.  The MUSLIM WORLD hates us, but they have no international war capabilities. 

True statement...

I'm not sure with Biden at the helm - that we don't lose militarily now also.?

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

True statement...

I'm not sure with Biden at the helm - that we don't lose militarily now also.?

We've not had a good president since Reagan.

They were the best years.  None of this bullshit we have now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I don’t trust the CCP whatsoever but not so sure I’m taking what Rand Paul says as the gospel.🧐

Between the weak leadership of Biden, and the un-precedented partisan divisiveness, we are now seen as globally vulnerable.   Just my .02c. 

We are being INVADED by Central America, and China is telling us to go fuck ourselves about the WUHAN LAB inspection, which killed 600,000 Americans.   

Think about it. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Between the weak leadership of Biden, and the un-precedented partisan divisiveness, we are now seen as globally vulnerable.   Just my .02c. 

We are being INVADED by Central America, and China is telling us to go fuck ourselves about the WUHAN LAB inspection, which killed 600,000 Americans.   

Think about it. 

Agree, I think we are at the weakest point as a country that I've seen in my lifetime. Sad situation we are in that is for sure..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree, I think we are at the weakest point as a country that I've seen in my lifetime. Sad situation we are in that is for sure..

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are absolutely right. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t trust the CCP whatsoever but not so sure I’m taking what Rand Paul says as the gospel.🧐

I would think he hears intelligence info on that stuff? 

As far as the virus matching wild ones ...that should be able to be verified. But who do we trust? Can't trust Fauxi. That guy from CNN ...Sanje Guda (sp) ...he seems trustworthy.?

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We destroyed the Middle East, ( Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria ) over the 3000 that died in 911.

What about CHINA!!!

Truf ...

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

X2 ...

Posted this before.   2977 American's killed on 9/11 which drove likely the largest investigation and American LE history....then we went to war in Afghanistan.

If we are to believe that almost 600,000 American's died from this virus then we and the rest of the world should accept nothing less than full coadjuvancy from China in getting to the root cause of the virus.  If not the world should wage economic war on China.    

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Posted this before.   2977 American's killed on 9/11 which drove likely the largest investigation and American LE history....then we went to war in Afghanistan.

If we are to believe that almost 600,000 American's died from this virus then we and the rest of the world should accept nothing less than full coadjuvancy [/]from China in getting to the root cause of the virus.  If not the world should wage economic war on China.    

you keep using those big words…imma take that as disrespect!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If we are to believe that almost 600,000 American's died from this virus then we and the rest of the world should accept nothing less than full coadjuvancy from China in getting to the root cause of the virus.  If not the world should wage economic war on China.    

I don't know what we're waiting for.  Let's lead the charge!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I don't know what we're waiting for.  Let's lead the charge!

The UN and the WHO are trustworthy.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trumps biggest failing was not seriously attacking China economically when he said he would 

Right but he has people fooled into thinking that he really did....it’s bizarro.🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right but he has people fooled into thinking that he really did....it’s bizarro.🤷🏻

All we got was lip service and bluster 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

This is EXACTLY what I posted for months, almost a year!!

You PLAGIARIZING BASTARD!!

You copied me!!

I'm the  " POLICE/POLITICAL GENIUS of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM," NOT YOU!!

Print a retraction, or at least attribute that post to MACHZNOT, AKA UNCLE ZNOTTY!!! 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: print a retraction

what a fuckin faggot

What's so funny?

FOX and CNN  are going nuts with WUHAN.................they are now saying it was FROM THE LAB, and CHINA now has MILITARY guarding the lab!!

You guys really piss me off. EVERYTHING I SAID IS NOW COMING TRUE. Why won't you guys acknowledge my NEAR-GENIUS police/political greatness???

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

:lol: print a retraction

what a fuckin faggot

STFU you scrawny bastid, and go cut some wood, you NO-BOAT FAGGOT!!! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is EXACTLY what I posted for months, almost a year!!

You PLAGIARIZING BASTARD!!

You copied me!!

I'm the  " POLICE/POLITICAL GENIUS of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM," NOT YOU!!

Print a retraction, or at least attribute that post to MACHZNOT, AKA UNCLE ZNOTTY!!! 

:lmao:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Exactly why we are taking point on this to make damn sure the finger can't get pointed back in out direction . Worthless dog and pony show for the world stage . And exactly why the bullshit bat story got so much early play after the lab story started over a yr ago . Cover our ass for our part $$$$

Edited by Ez ryder

Biden on China now

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

"Very fine people on both sides" :news: 

• Thanks 1