Check your account email address ×

Almost 50% of those that died of covid died in nursing homes. Whitmer should be in prison

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No mention ever of Trumps follies……that’s a disgrace Runaway Boy.

What follies name them and show how people died as a result 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Hats off to her for saving so many lives that aren't in nursing homes

Yeah...LOL...she's done such wonderful things around here. And her Covid Courage Award proves it  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Covid courage”.  Holy shit!  :lmao:

Kill a bunch of grandparents and get an award for it...BRAVO!!!!

"It is my honor to accept this prestigious award on behalf of every Michigander who stepped up to help their family and community through the COVID-19 pandemic," said Governor Gretchen Whitmer. "I am humbled by the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation and the Kennedy Family for their recognition. We must all strive to live up to the call of public service put forward by President Kennedy decades ago and exemplified by the heroes on the frontlines of this pandemic who are putting shots in arms and working tirelessly in schools, stores, and hospitals statewide." 

"Today's honorees put their own lives at risk to keep others safe. They inspire us all with their courage and give new meaning to President Kennedy's legacy of public service," said Caroline Kennedy, honorary president of the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation.  

"These heroes went above and beyond for their community and our country, and remind us that we all can make a difference if we answer the call to serve," said Schlossberg, a member of the Profile in Courage Award Committee.

https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309,7-387-90499_90640-558745--,00.html

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Kill a bunch of grandparents and get an award for it...BRAVO!!!!

https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309,7-387-90499_90640-558745--,00.html

It is so crazy, how in other states it is reported on what a dishonest   fucktard our gov is, but not in Michigan.  Local news was gushing about her winning award this morning. 

22 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You are a disgrace. A women I cared very much for died as a result of Whitmer's Nursing home mandates. Republican's and democrat's crafted legislation to stop this practice and Whitmer vetoed the bill. She is an evil nasty partisan hack much like you

How can that be...you said Covid was no big deal and a hoax? 🤷🏻
In fact you lambasted and ridiculed people that took it seriously now you want to play this card? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

It is so crazy, how in other states it is reported on what a dishonest   fucktard our gov is, but not in Michigan.  Local news was gushing about her winning award this morning. 

I just don't get why they are protecting her so much when they all know these things

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In fact you lambasted and ridiculed people that took it seriously now you want to play this card? 

:owned:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It is a hoax that's why the only people seriously affected are elderly like this women I'm speaking of. Let me ask you a question shit for brains. Do they stick people infected with the flu into nursing homes? No because the last place you would want to place sick people is in a place where you have people who could be easily infected and easily die as a result. 

The average age of death in the US is 78.3. The average age of death for covid in the us is 78.3

I know inbred retards have trouble understanding stuff like this

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It is a hoax that's why the only people seriously affected are elderly like this women I'm speaking of. Let me ask you a question shit for brains. Do they stick people infected with the flu into nursing homes? No because the last place you would want to place sick people is in a place where you have people who could be easily infected and easily die as a result. 

The average age of death in the US is 78.3. The average age of death for covid in the us is 78.3

Where do you want to send old people who are sick and require regular nursing assistance as a part of their way of life?  Can they come stay with you?  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I understand fine...you ran your piss flaps endlessly and now that it has affected you in some way you’re upset. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Where do you want to send old people who are sick and require regular nursing assistance as a part of their way of life?  Can they come stay with you?  

She was following CDC guidelines and I’m not sticking up for her rather just pointing out the facts of the matter.🤷🏻

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/its-just-plain-false-state-did-not-order-nursing-homes-to-take-covid-19-patients-whitmer-says%3f_amp=true

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She was following CDC guidelines and I’m not sticking up for her rather just pointing out the facts of the matter.🤷🏻

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/its-just-plain-false-state-did-not-order-nursing-homes-to-take-covid-19-patients-whitmer-says%3f_amp=true

It's never her fault...Nothing ever is he fault

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I didn’t say that but when the CDC says “this is what you should do” and you’re dealing with something like Covid 19 I can see why she did it. That’s all I’m saying here.🤷🏻

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thats why they gave her the big award.  She was following the science,  letting others decide what was best.  Strong  leadership.
 She made the call. She is the big shot award winner.  Own it!  Ridiculous how the media is always there to protect her.  

Edited by Cold War

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say that but when the CDC says “this is what you should do” and you’re dealing with something like Covid 19 I can see why she did it. That’s all I’m saying here.🤷🏻

Taking the positive patients and putting them with the most at risk group always sounded like a such a great plan. 

Just now, Cold War said:

Thats why they gave her the big award.  She was following the science,  letting others decide what was best.  String leadership.
 She made the call. She is the big shot award winner.  Own it!  Ridiculous how the media is always there to protect her.  

She could've handled it differently but chose not too. Now the blame is solely on the CDC....this is what heros do!  :flush: 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Taking the positive patients and putting them with the most at risk group always sounded like a such a great plan. 

it was idiotic for sure and governors who were aware and pushed the policy should be accountable for it.  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She could've handled it differently but chose not too. Now the blame is solely on the CDC....this is what heros do!  :flush: 

I think it’s more an indictment of our for profit nursing home care facilities, either lack of regulations or corrupt ness.  If anyone thought they were run like well oiled machines, properly staffed, and prioritized people over profit I don’t know what to tell you.  One nursing home in Florida allowed a resident to be eaten by an alligator.  

It would be cool if someone came out with a plan to help some nursing home patients receive greater access to in home care so they can stay (more) independent for longer and not in close proximity to so many others.

Oh, look!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/04/09/985567929/whats-in-bidens-400-billion-plan-to-support-families-long-term-health-needs

Edited by Plissken

13 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I think it’s more an indictment of our for profit nursing home care facilities, either lack of regulations or corrupt ness.  If anyone thought they were run like well oiled machines, properly staffed, and prioritized people over profit I don’t know what to tell you.  One nursing home in Florida allowed a resident to be eaten by an alligator.  

It would be cool if someone came out with a plan to help keep some nursing home patient receive greater access to in home care so they can stay (more) independent for longer and not in close proximity to so many others.

Oh, look!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/04/09/985567929/whats-in-bidens-400-billion-plan-to-support-families-long-term-health-needs

I have limited experience with Nursing homes so far but enough to know I'll try my best to make sure my mom spends little or no time in one if I can help it. Some shitty experiences I have as a kid visiting my grandmother if one hell hole of a nursing home. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

it was idiotic for sure and governors who were aware and pushed the policy should be accountable for it.  

Yeah everybody says that now but at the time those were the CDC guidelines but blame whoever you want and yes I agree that many nursing homes are terrible places but many don’t have a choice. 
BTW I also don’t think she deserved an award.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks