Check your account email address ×

Some said BLM and ANTIFA didn’t pose as Trump Supporters on the 6th

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Now they are being identified and charged

Dude you’re retarded for Trump.  This guy is not a member of BLM nor Antifa.  He’s got equally as many connections to Proud Boys.  BLM had warned others about this guy since last summer saying not to trust him.  He’s a provocateur looking to become famous and make a name for himself by filming chaos.  His only allegiance is to himself.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Dude you’re retarded for Trump.  This guy is not a member of BLM nor Antifa.  He’s got equally as many connections to Proud Boys.  BLM had warned others about this guy since last summer saying not to trust him.  He’s a provocateur looking to become famous and make a name for himself by filming chaos.  His only allegiance is to himself.  

He is just retarded in general and gets burned by Twitter multiple times a day.🤣

I said from the start that I don't doubt that a small group of people might have been provocateurs from the left but none of that discounts the actions of all the other people there.

Provocateurs have been used for a long time throughout history. 

Are we going to minimize the actions of BLM burning shit down when we find out there's a right wing provocateur there? I think not. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I said from the start that I don't doubt that a small group of people might have been provocateurs from the left but none of that discounts the actions of all the other people there.

Provocateurs have been used for a long time throughout history. 

Are we going to minimize the actions of BLM burning shit down when we find out there's a right wing provocateur there? I think not. 

Kind of like when it was proven than MPD officers dressed as Antifa and started violent portions of riots and looting 

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I could careless about Trump. This is about these tyrants using the 6th to take out rights away. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is just retarded in general and gets burned by Twitter multiple times a day.🤣

Someone sent me photos of you a few weeks ago. You look like you might be retarded. You are most definitely inbred.

Feel free to troll and flame me all you want. I actually feel sorry for you, I can’t believe I ever let you bother me.

:lmao:

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I could careless about Trump. This is about these tyrants using the 6th to take out rights away. 

Someone sent me photos of you a few weeks ago. You look like you might be retarded. You are most definitely inbred.

Feel free to troll and flame me all you want. I actually feel sorry for you, I can’t believe I ever let you bother me.

:lmao:

Well that’s just weird...in fact it’s creepy...WTF.

BTW I bothered you because you’re a thin skinned pussy.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that’s just weird...in fact it’s creepy...WTF.

BTW I bothered you because you’re a thin skinned pussy.😂 I'm a dink

Guess I don't get it.