Check your account email address ×

Biden stealing the pork

It is fun when a cluster fuck you personally created just keeps getting more and more fucked up with every passing day . Even when every media outlet is running cover for your fuck up it still keeps getting snipits to show your complete incompetence. 

Oh just a short yr ago 

• Like 2

What a bunch of crooks.

The Biden administration is funneling more than $2 billion toward the care of migrant children by and along the southern border, Politico reported.

That money had originally been earmarked to go toward various measures to fight the coronavirus pandemic, according to Politico.

The Department of Health and Human Services said $850 million will come from funds originally intended to expand testing for COVID-19, Politico reported.

Another $850 million will be taken out of a fund set aside to help the country rebuild its emergency stockpile of medical items like masks, respirators, and gloves. The Strategic National Stockpile is meant to support the country as it deals with an emergency, but the pandemic has basically emptied it.

Another $436 million coming from various health initiatives will also be diverted to support children at the border, according to Politico.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It is fun when a cluster fuck you personally created just keeps getting more and more fucked up with every passing day . Even when every media outlet is running cover for your fuck up it still keeps getting snipits to show your complete incompetence. 

Oh just a short yr ago 

White House made a statement yesterday the illegal aliens are part of the American dream. What the fuck is wrong with these people? That’s the dumbest statement I’ve seen in my lifetime. Just ridiculous.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

White House made a statement yesterday the illegal aliens are part of the American dream. What the fuck is wrong with these people? That’s the dumbest statement I’ve seen in my lifetime. Just ridiculous.

Illegal and American Dream in the same sentence  :lol: 

Not even four months into this complete shit show makes me really wonder what the next 3.5+ years will bring

36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Illegal and American Dream in the same sentence  :lol: 

Not even four months into this complete shit show makes me really wonder what the next 3.5+ years will bring

How about robbing banks and stealing cars? Is that part of the American dream as well? Any other criminal acts qualify? 

:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

The only way I can make sense of this is that some American businesses rely on slave labor so the owner can achieve the American Dream. When Dumbocrats make this statement it really means..............."illegal aliens are part of increasing the Democrat voting base".

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

The only way I can make sense of this is that some American businesses rely on slave labor so the owner can achieve the American Dream. When Dumbocrats make this statement it really means..............."illegal aliens are part of increasing the Democrat voting base".

Well then just call it like it is. We need more low wage labor and more dem voters. At least that makes sense to me. Call me crazy - but criminal activity does not qualify as part of the American dream IMO. :lol: