Check your account email address ×

Gary O'Connor, The Texas Democrat who called Republican Sen. Tim Scott an “oreo” has reportedly apologized and resigned from his position as head of the Lamar County Democratic Party.

Why is it that Hindus are sometimes darker/blacker than blacks, yet they cause no trouble, are the best educated, most affluent group in America,  and win every SPELLING BEE????  

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why is it that Hindus are sometimes darker/blacker than blacks, yet they cause no trouble, are the best educated, most affluent group in America,  and win every SPELLING BEE????  

Culture

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Culture

Yes definitely. However the black high-testosterone added into the mix makes it a deadly recipe. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Most issues in America come down to culture.  it's not a race issue.  Urban blacks and  poor rural whites actually have similar cultures.  Until that changes it's not going to get better.  

I mean,  grandma and grandpa wasted and don’t work........ Mom and Dad wasted and don’t work.......Not hard to figure out how the next generation will be.  

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Most issues in America come down to culture.  it's not a race issue.  Urban blacks and  poor rural whites actually have similar cultures.  Until that changes it's not going to get better.  

Before the welfare state grew out of control whites and blacks had about the same numbers in terms of single parent families. Afterwards single parent families amongst whites went up but exploded in the black community. 

14 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Before the welfare state grew out of control whites and blacks had about the same numbers in terms of single parent families. Afterwards single parent families amongst whites went up but exploded in the black community. 

By design.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Pretty accurate statement and it goes beyond white and black.

Percentage of children living in poverty.

Poverty-by-race-and-fam-structure.png

Edited by Highmark

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No surprise with those numbers.  women earn less than men because of the careers they pursue therefore when solo their kids will be in poverty.  I question the legitimacy of those numbers as far as fully accounting for child support and alimony.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No surprise with those numbers.  women earn less than men because of the careers they pursue therefore when solo their kids will be in poverty.  I question the legitimacy of those numbers as far as fully accounting for child support and alimony.  

Fact is 2 parent households are a significant measuring tool when looking at poverty, education, incarceration and income.   All 5 charts basically mirror each other.    

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yep, women earn less for many reasons, careers they choose, simple facts like pregnancies and choosing to work less to stay at home with children.  And many women are content to do this as it does help them with their child support and alimony.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

There should be another stat added to this.... parents separated but  both still involved. It takes time and money to raise kids and two parents make that easier.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There should be another stat added to this.... parents separated but  both still involved. It takes time and money to raise kids and two parents make that easier.

No doubt.   Lots of great kids come out of single parent households for a variety of reasons but the statistics don't lie. 

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My kids I used to have were raised by both of us, even after divorce at a fairly young age.  Not proud of the divorce, but they are really good adults (As far as I know!).

Lets not forget, the TX Dems DECLINED his resignation.  So he will still be the top DEM in Lamar County.  Dems don't care about this type of behavior....unless it is a republican doing it.

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

My kids I used to have were raised by both of us, even after divorce at a fairly young age.  Not proud of the divorce, but they are really good adults (As far as I know!).

No longer in contact?  

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No longer in contact?  

Oh yes - I don't talk or see my daughter (27 in June) as much as my son (24 in March) but yeah, we get together a quite a few times a year.  My son really enjoys snowmobiling, so we get at least 3-4 trips a year together.  I just had to say "as far as I know" as they are living their lives on their own....

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Oh yes - I don't talk or see my daughter (27 in June) as much as my son (24 in March) but yeah, we get together a quite a few times a year.  My son really enjoys snowmobiling, so we get at least 3-4 trips a year together.  I just had to say "as far as I know" as they are living their lives on their own....

Oh, I got you.  :bc: 

I have a 27 daughter and 23 year old son.  We all live fairly close.  Son was back home for a year, just moved back out last week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Declined.  :lol:

well, I guess that’s that.  

Amazing.  Just put in the resignation and then have it declined.....well he tried to resign but it was declined, so all is well.:smack:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Oh, I got you.  :bc: 

I have a 27 daughter and 23 year old son.  We all live fairly close.  Son was back home for a year, just moved back out last week. 

imma gonnna kick the 21 year old out if the fucker keeps having trash in his room.   fucking slob.  

19 year olds staying in OH for the summer.  

Edited by Angry ginger