Check your account email address ×

America may be close to hitting a vaccine wall

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This may damn well be the most factual and poignant post here all weekend.

I mean come on. They made the most passive aggressive move possible by pushing the “turn in your neighbor” narrative from the beginning. They didn’t really make any laws, they just expect you to turn on your fellow man/woman and self govern. While we all fight amongst ourselves, they are off the hook for everything else because people are fucking stupid. For better than a year now and there are still a metric shit ton of ignorant fucks in this country that still don’t see that this isn’t about any fucking virus. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I mean come on. They made the most passive aggressive move possible by pushing the “turn in your neighbor” narrative from the beginning. They didn’t really make any laws, they just expect you to turn on your fellow man/woman and self govern. While we all fight amongst ourselves, they are off the hook for everything else because people are fucking stupid. For better than a year now and there are still a metric shit ton of ignorant fucks in this country that still don’t see that this isn’t about any fucking virus. 

Wife and I were in the local Walgreens here yesterday (don't ask).  Both maskless.  When standing in line, the retard in front of us asked (kind of indignantly) if we could back up from him and observe the floor social distance markers.  Hey...no problem.  We were just acting normal and going about normal business but, I can concede that some are scared to death and neither of us had any problem with his request.  I just KNOW he wanted to say more though.  I was ready.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wife and I were in the local Walgreens here yesterday (don't ask).  Both maskless.  When standing in line, the retard in front of us asked (kind of indignantly) if we could back up from him and observe the floor social distance markers.  Hey...no problem.  We were just acting normal and going about normal business but, I can concede that some are scared to death and neither of us had any problem with his request.  I just KNOW he wanted to say more though.  I was ready.  :lol: 

Just think, wackadoos like that fuck will not only have social distance and masks loaded up in their SJW gun this summer but the vaccine shit too! I even look forward to the shit storm next fall over kids getting it before school starts. I had some small bit of hope that people would start to let this shit die in 21 but it looks like we are in this for the long haul. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Just think, wackadoos like that fuck will not only have social distance and masks loaded up in their SJW gun this summer but the vaccine shit too! I even look forward to the shit storm next fall over kids getting it before school starts. I had some small bit of hope that people would start to let this shit die in 21 but it looks like we are in this for the long haul. 

Yep.  "I've been vaxxed" buttons are coming!  It's not a bad thing to invest in.  A buddy of mine wants to print shirts. Seriously...it's not a bad idea.  Capitalize on the hilarious virtue signaling narratives like everyone else.  

Chinese virus fear is a religion for the lower IQ

They’ll focus on that garbage while smarter people focus on taking advantage of current markets 

then the rones fear cult will cry about how capitalism is bad because their neighbour got ahead of them in life 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  "I've been vaxxed" buttons are coming!  It's not a bad thing to invest in.  A buddy of mine wants to print shirts. Seriously...it's not a bad idea.  Capitalize on the hilarious virtue signaling narratives like everyone else.  

They are already out. I had a coworker flaunt his to me the other day. I asked him if he wanted a new box of crayons to go with it. 

The things I do/say to stay behind in corporate America. :lol:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Chinese virus fear is a religion for the lower IQ

They’ll focus on that garbage while smarter people focus on taking advantage of current markets 

then the rones fear cult will cry about how capitalism is bad because their neighbour got ahead of them in life 

nailed it

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They are already out. I had a coworker flaunt his to me the other day. I asked him if he wanted a new box of crayons to go with it. 

The things I do/say to stay behind in corporate America. :lol:

Hell, I can’t help myself anymore.  Wore this mask to get into the game the other night.  Wife was like, “Why do you look for problems?”  I told her I wasn’t looking, rather showing others where they can find them.  Lol!

4DFA6631-7B57-46AD-8D6A-929268E6A1D3.jpeg

Then she bought me this shirt....what does she want from me?  :lol:

3FD0B7AB-8C31-4BF5-94FC-4340164CAB5B.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the covid vaccines going to cause all the edumacated northerners to go sterile,   the southerners will continue to breed and not worry about education and then when the chinese take this country over they will have worker bees just like in China.   Well played China,  well played. 

:lol:at southerners becoming worker bees....:lol:fuck'n hell'll freeze over that day for sure:lol:

1 hour ago, hayward said:

:lol:at southerners becoming worker bees....:lol:fuck'n hell'll freeze over that day for sure:lol:

I know, right.  Can you say, "Rebels".

:lol: 

China will gather up all the southern darkies...they know how it works.  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Plissken said:

I’ll just let the Dunning Kruger guy field this one.

But when the so called counterys top expert/ talking head is changing the recommendations  that is supposedly based on science what do you believe then . Hard to follow a ball bouncing all over the place 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But when the so called counterys top expert/ talking head is changing the recommendations  that is supposedly based on science what do you believe then . Hard to follow a ball bouncing all over the place 

Not sure what a countery is but start with this exercise:

image.gif.668beda92355d915dba1e4d5bfde16f2.gif