Check your account email address ×

Why are you people getting this vaccine

Just now, jdsky said:

Unbelievable.  Now we have the CDC saying they are terrified of another major outbreak all while millions have already been vaccinated.  Get ready for another lockdown.

They aren't terrified about anything. This is all planned. They don't want to go back to normal. The cases in every place that's reopened and stopped mask mandate have gone down.

If you get the vaccine your an idiot. It doesn't work I'm convinced all these claims of 96% effectiveness are bullshit. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Unbelievable.  Now we have the CDC saying they are terrified of another major outbreak all while millions have already been vaccinated.  Get ready for another lockdown.

That's just great that they do shit like that. Cause a panic and scare people.  SMH

Wait till the vaccinated peoples immune system overreacts to the virus causing a more deadly illness for them.   You know just like happened every other time we tried to make mRNA vaccines work in animals with similar immune systems.    :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Wait till the vaccinated peoples immune system overreacts to the virus causing a more deadly illness for them.   You know just like happened every other time we tried to make mRNA vaccines work in animals with similar immune systems.    :news:

I tried explaining  this to Anler who is getting one of the mRNA gene therapy's. He called me a conspiracy theorist 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I tried explaining  this to Anler who is getting one of the mRNA gene therapy's. He called me a conspiracy theorist 

:news:  Fuck that.    I'll let them closely monitor it on people already vaccinated.  

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/covid-19-vaccine-researchers-mindful-of-immune-enhancement-67576

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

:news:  Fuck that. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

I've watched multiple podcasts that outlined this very thing. They've been trying to develop these MRNA gene therapies for years. They all end badly when the animals die when they are exposed to a virus. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I've watched multiple podcasts that outlined this very thing. They've been trying to develop these MRNA gene therapies for years. They all end badly when the animals die when they are exposed to a virus. 

Well you know they've been so forthcoming and honest with us regarding the virus to date.....why wouldn't we just trust a vaccine that was developed in about a month then put on a short trial completely ignoring normal scientific methods for vaccine testing and use.   I mean what could possibly go wrong considering the past unsuccessful history of mRNA vaccines in test animals.   Geez where do I sign up for that.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well you know they've been so forthcoming and honest with us regarding the virus to date.....why wouldn't we just trust a vaccine that was developed in about a month then put on a short trial completely ignoring normal scientific methods for vaccine testing and use.   I mean what could possibly go wrong considering the past unsuccessful history of mRNA vaccines in test animals.   Geez where do I sign up for that.  :lol:  

Who you gonna believe?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who you gonna believe?

So what.   He's not right about everything.  :thumbsup:

Why???   Because my doctor recommended it. I also did my own research and decided that the vaccine was a good thing for me.

I'm not going to preach and say that you should get the shot. That is a personal decision that you should discuss with your doctor before making up your own mind.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So what.   He's not right about everything.  :thumbsup:

do you think he would have gotten one if he thought it was dangerous? Especially since he already had Covid? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why???   Because my doctor recommended it. I also did my own research and decided that the vaccine was a good thing for me.

I'm not going to preach and say that you should get the shot. That is a personal decision that you should discuss with your doctor before making up your own mind.

You should try to get the J&J if you want one

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

do you think he would have gotten one if he thought it was dangerous? Especially since he already had Covid? 

Don't know don't care.   I'm making up my own mind on this and I stand by what I stated above.   Historically they have not had success with mRNA vaccines and I'm not about to take something rushed thru like this for a virus that kills such a low percentage of people my age and health.   You go right on ahead.   I'd consider the J&J one but I'm not taking the others.

If the risk to me was greater maybe I'd feel differently.  My wife who is probably healthier than me chose to get it because it became available to her early fall because of her job.   I never tried to talk her out of it however I did state my position with her on my thoughts.       

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with getting vaccinated, that's your choice.   Also nothing wrong with not getting vaccinated.   That's an individuals choice as well.

• Like 3

Just now, Highmark said:

Nothing wrong with getting vaccinated, that's your choice.   Also nothing wrong with not getting vaccinated.   That's an individuals choice as well.

I agree, do what you think is best for you. Thats what freedom is all about

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude all you post is propaganda from twitter and facebook and the likes. You are not some detective finding out the "real truths" you are parroting bullshit propaganda. 

you didn't watch it. 

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

You and I are idiots. I read it here.

And unless your "research" was done on social media it's worthless drivel.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I dont care. 

If you don't care stop reading and replying to my posts. You and several others feel better about yourselves after you attack me. 

Three facts 

1.  You had Covid there is no reason to be vaccinated. " Opinion" By getting vaccinated you're making okay for the government to push vaccines on everyone.
  2. The vaccines are proving ineffective 
  3. The MRNA Vaccines always end in the death of the animals
  • Haha 2