Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did a little over 100 miles today. Most was good. Last 12 miles i ride the zrt and i held that fucker pinned the whole grade. Sweet fuck are triples awesome

Are you planning on being back up there next weekend? 

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Are you planning on being back up there next weekend? 

Next season we will have to go for a ride. My camp sleeps 5. I'm done with the idiots that need perfect conditions to ride. Two of my trips this year I drove up by my self and made the best of it,rode with locals. Epic no,good time,Yes. 

34 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Next season we will have to go for a ride. My camp sleeps 5. I'm done with the idiots that need perfect conditions to ride. Two of my trips this year I drove up by my self and made the best of it,rode with locals. Epic no,good time,Yes. 

We have a range of guys who base in Jackman where we ride out of, with several camps.  There's a well stocked 4 brand dealer 2 miles from our camp.  I don't even give a shit who's going or not going.  If my schedule is good to go, I make the 5.5 hour push north and will always find someone to ride with.  And there IS always someone.  Its just better this way.  Done dicking around with guys who don't have their shit together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

:bc:  for sure  

Both times I've been up this year have been during the thaws.  Just shit happens sometimes. Is what it is. Thankfully, they had plenty of snow before the thaws that the trails were decent.   With the cold and fresh snows, and the current snow , next weekend should be good to go 

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

And if we don't ride at your place, it's not a bad drive over from your place to Munising/Wetmore/Seney/GM. You can join us :bc:  

If the snow is good,I could just ride over.:dirol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

If the snow is good,I could just ride over.:dirol:

True :bc:

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

Snowing pretty good up there right now.  LES machine is kicking it   Should be for days with this cold and the open water on Superior 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Where you staying next weekend amg?

On 77. 20 miles N of Seney , 15 miles S of Grand Marais

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

True :bc:

Snowing pretty good up there right now.  LES machine is kicking it   Should be for days with this cold and the open water on Superior 

On 77. 20 miles N of Seney , 15 miles S of Grand Marais

Rain for friday