Check your account email address ×

Inventor of PCR Test Said Fauci ‘Doesn’t Know Anything’ And Is Willing To Lie On Television

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Fauci is only out for himself 

Well, totally.  But in his defense, anybody that doesn’t take full advantage of the absolute incompetence and idiocy in DC is a bit foolish.  Sure, his integrity is crap but, he’s scored millions selling it.  He’ll get a talk show on MSNBC to warm if for that Maddie fellow in the future.

Claiming to be the inventor of the pcr test is nothing to brag about. Kari also spent part of his career infusion celebrity DNA into their jewelry and claiming AIDS wasn’t caused by HIV. He was just a little crazy. :lol: 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Claiming to be the inventor of the pcr test is nothing to brag about. Kari also spent part of his career infusion celebrity DNA into their jewelry and claiming AIDS wasn’t caused by HIV. He was just a little crazy. :lol: 

Especially when he claims its pretty much useless for what its being used for today.  But mental health experts know better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Especially when he claims its pretty much useless for what its being used for today.  But mental health experts know better.

I find it hard to believe that someone such as yourself who claims to have invented this, done that and supposedly has a big fat bank account  spends all his spare time here kibitzing with the unwashed masses. Me thinks you are full of shit.🤣

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

testing based on pcr is the gold standard for early detection of HIV. Of course HIV doesn’t cause AIDS. :lol: But just so happens that anti viral agents have stopped the development of AIDS by hindering HIV. You should stick to voting machines. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I find it hard to believe that someone such as yourself who claims to have invented this, done that and supposedly has a big fat bank account  spends all his spare time here kibitzing with the unwashed masses. Me thinks you are full of shit.🤣

My time is spent mostly on quoting and business development as I have employees who manage the projects and research.

Sorry if you're a poor bastard and never went anywhere in life, but its not my fault, that you own.  I'll even bet you had more help than me.  

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

My time is spent mostly on quoting and business development as I have employees who manage the projects and research.

Sorry if you're a poor bastard and never went anywhere in life, but its not my fault, that you own.  I'll even bet you had more help than me.  

I’m sure the voting machine companies And their suppliers and developers are appreciative of your expertise. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m sure the voting machine companies And their suppliers and developers are appreciative of your expertise. :lol: 

You and smacks, too losers going through life with no accomplishments says what?

Oh I'm hurt.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You and smacks, too losers going through life with no accomplishments says what?

Oh I'm hurt.  :lol:

Your time is spent here slapping yourself on the back...that’s about it but carry on!!🤣

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your time is spent here slapping yourself on the back...that’s about it but carry on!!🤣

Who is working for you while you are on here?  You are on quite a bit more than myself and this is just one on many sites where you rinse/repeat.

Carry on.:lol: