Check your account email address ×

Tbh

Rod

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the only good ford is 79 f350, and the only reason it is valuable is because the reverse cut dana 60 is almost bolt on to a square body chevy. any other year f350 has a value of 750 bucks :lmao:

Current GM HD’s will be like the square bodies tbh 

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

are the doors still glues on? do they still have car front suspensions? garbage. the last truck chevy ever made was model year 1991

They are wicked awesome 

• Gold Member

I think this was supposed to be about the lynx but what do I know.   I fucking hate all the abbreviations in todays english I will tell you that fuck. On the truck topic we sold our brush truck a couple years ago.  1982 and the fucking thing brought $19,750 fucking dollars.  I was gonna be a bidder up to 5k.  Nineteen thousand seven hundred fifty dollars for a forty year old stinky old gutless brush truck.   

brush truck1.jpg

brush truck2.jpg

27 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i would own a 1500 for use as a city car, but if it doesn't have a dana 60 it ain't meant for doing work

Dana 60 is a wiener compared to a 14 bolt 

12 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I think this was supposed to be about the lynx but what do I know.   I fucking hate all the abbreviations in todays english I will tell you that fuck. On the truck topic we sold our brush truck a couple years ago.  1982 and the fucking thing brought $19,750 fucking dollars.  I was gonna be a bidder up to 5k.  Nineteen thousand seven hundred fifty dollars for a forty year old stinky old gutless brush truck.   

brush truck1.jpg

brush truck2.jpg

Wow a 4x4 3+3 that’s as rare as a virgin on a reserve!

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

GM still makes a goo 4500- 5500 truck Not positive on the 19+ (they look cool) 
But 03 - 09 you could get a reverse cut D70 in the front and a D110 in the rear with LBZ to spin it all.

the kodiaks and top kicks are superb

3 hours ago, poopooforme said:

brush truck1.jpg

brush truck2.jpg

Could pick this one up....

Screenshot_20210311-171137_Facebook.jpg

13 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The current GM medium duty trucks are built by International and they are complete garbage. 

how could they be any more junk than a normal GM? same engine better drive train.

11 hours ago, ACE said:

I have a 4500 kodiac it’s a beast 

Is it a 4x4? 
I always watch for them but fuck the 4x4 ones go for a lot.  

6 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

how could they be any more junk than a normal GM? same engine better drive train.

Is it a 4x4? 

That’s laughable. Literally. I’ve seen the durability test results. Let’s just say that they quit running durability on them because they couldn’t figure out how to keep the truck and chassis together through a normal durability schedule. The engine and trans are similar to the GM L5P/L1000 combo. Not exact but close. No issues with that part. Rest of the truck? Garbage. Huge failure picking Trashnational, IMO. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That’s laughable. Literally. I’ve seen the durability test results. Let’s just say that they quit running durability on them because they couldn’t figure out how to keep the truck and chassis together through a normal durability schedule. The engine and trans are similar to the GM L5P/L1000 combo. Not exact but close. No issues with that part. Rest of the truck? Garbage. Huge failure picking Trashnational, IMO. 

If you had anything you can share I would probably find it an interesting read.  

I think in the end GM picked them so they could develop hydrogen tech.. this just happen to be part of the deal. 

Maybe they were just spec'd little light? for their size. There is no way they are any worse than a F550/450 ram4500/5500

52 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

Is it a 4x4? 

No 2wd. The price of the 4x4 ones went stupid