Check your account email address ×

The 1st annual 'HCS Banned' group ride.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

ahhh... I also just noticed a missing/altered logo from the main page that would bring a person to this forum

it was funny while it lasted

Not worth the BS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racerdave said:

Nice but I prefer more red

xcr650a.jpg

I had that one built too, Dave ... only with black rails and then added red skis.  It looked SHARP!  But I ended up going with the one I posted with the black tunnel & red rails.  I think the black windshield will help, and then I MIGHT consider red handguards.  We'll see.   I'm excited, that's for sure!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

How you doin' Badge?  How's the hip?

:bc:

Hey ZZZ Hip has been great its the knee that's been slow going. Dum move on Robby's part. Beer cheer's to you and the family hope you all had a great winter. :bc:

11 hours ago, Bontz said:

I had that one built too, Dave ... only with black rails and then added red skis.  It looked SHARP!  But I ended up going with the one I posted with the black tunnel & red rails.  I think the black windshield will help, and then I MIGHT consider red handguards.  We'll see.   I'm excited, that's for sure!

that will look awesum sitting in your garage with a dead battery right before you sell it with 2 miles and 7 hours on it.  :lol:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Tommcat said:

and just imagine, that 320 sled was probably only really making about 280

Don't know don't care till I have to drag its ass around a corner. The sled was built by some diesel truck performance company out of Wisconsin its their claim not mine.

Had a great year on the sleds, the trails in Southern Wisconsin at times looked like the UP. Mercer Wi the son in-law blew big chunk of his track off his Edge X 700 2001<<?? He had a enough we ran him up to Ironwood to buy a new sled sp Indy 600 on the way down to the flowage we had a Bobcat run across the road in front of the truck, that night we ran over to Presque Isle on the way back there sits a Bobcat along the side of the trail. I have only seen three in my life all in Iron County. The two kids are falling for each other on the flowage and the skunk hat was a big hit this year. Wait are we allowed to share our snowmobile stories on here?? 

3JT7EUD3TVGS5IPMZCIG6RJOPU.jpg

10896191_10152836888804053_150739865448950118_o.jpg

141786380_2817403478473836_9006547629509845765_n.jpg

148305713_4069751586370725_2998815640752881434_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 5:12 PM, ckf said:

Why not just get over the whole HCS thing and have a 1st annual FreedomSledder ride. Just about everyone here is former HCS, whether they were banned, or left on their own. I've got a shitload of US and Canadian FS stickers that I'll send to whoever runs FS rides:dunno: 

Looks like I should put something together. These idiots will still be organizing their sock drawer and crying about loosing their mod status. Zam sounds like he will be bubble wrapping his dungeons and dragons collection and moving to Madison? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Looks like I should put something together. These idiots will still be organizing their sock drawer and crying about loosing their mod status. Zam sounds like he will be bubble wrapping his dungeons and dragons collection and moving to Madison? 

You heard it here first.....

Woodstock 2022 at Tick's place.

Fuck Jamstock, Woodstock FTMFW!!!1!!!!1¹!111!!!

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You heard it here first.....

Woodstock 2022 at Tick's place.

Fuck Jamstock, Woodstock FTMFW!!!1!!!!1¹!111!!!

We had one the week after Christmas. The bars were closed in Mi and had 12 riding out of my place. Had two grills going every night. The snow conditions weren’t all that great,but the food and drinks were tremendous. A few from this site were there.

13AA50EE-3A18-4D0B-896C-568DC066E5FF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1