Check your account email address ×

And Biden wants to let 'em in

49 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’re as useless as McLiar and Jimmah the dumbfuck.

i am a useful member of society and highly valued. just did timing gears and chain on 78 dodge w300 with the 360 yesterday . when's the last time you kept a vehicle on the road? fucking retarded know nothing american faggot, all you're good for is playing call of duty

Edited by FrankieJames7

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am a useful member of society and highly valued. just did timing gears and chain on 78 dodge w300 with the 360 yesterday . when's the last time you kept a vehicle on the road? fucking retarded know nothing american faggot, all you're good for is playing call of duty

:lol:

So Greyhound bus company just got in a tif with INS......it turns out they are putting illegals on busses bound for where ever USA even if they are positive for Covid-19. At what point does the safety and well being of the citizens of the country come into play?  My grandparents came through Ellis island and had to be screened for the illnesses of the day as well as proving they had a place to stay and would not be a ward of the state. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

When the nuclear winter comes after the final war all that will be left alive are cockroaches and what ever truck that has a 318 in it. Cannot be killed through normal means.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When the nuclear winter comes after the final war all that will be left alive are cockroaches and what ever truck that has a 318 in it. Cannot be killed through normal means.

nah , a 235 slant 6 is the champ.    the 318 is a close second though  :bc:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, old indy said:

nah , a 235 slant 6 is the champ.    the 318 is a close second though  :bc:

Years ago there was a guy at the fair who was selling magic oil for your car engine that had magical properties.  So his schtick was to drain all the oil out of an engine he had mounted on a stand and then run it with the valve cover off while spraying it with a garden hose.  The engine in question you guessed it the slant six.  Of course I have seen a slant six in a boat run a whole season on a 50/50 mix of water and oil. 

Isn’t Frankie and James both american names ? Def not some native indian or etc name. Just wondering. I was born with no papers so who the heck knows for me. :)

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

someone in tanana has a 72 crewcab with a 318. one of the most badass trucks in the world

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Years ago there was a guy at the fair who was selling magic oil for your car engine that had magical properties.  So his schtick was to drain all the oil out of an engine he had mounted on a stand and then run it with the valve cover off while spraying it with a garden hose.  The engine in question you guessed it the slant six.  Of course I have seen a slant six in a boat run a whole season on a 50/50 mix of water and oil. 

back in 78/9 a buddy had a dodge dart with one, 64 i believe. we cruised that ol thing everywhere, over 300k on it. guttless as hell but just wouldnt die.    

Edited by old indy

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Isn’t Frankie and James both american names ? Def not some native indian or etc name. Just wondering. I was born with no papers so who the heck knows for me. :)

my fathers side comes from some OG american settlers and stole the indians land fair and square.    Shit i'm prob going to be paying reparations as one of them down the line was also a Civil War General for the south and got his statue removed last year in VA  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my fathers side comes from some OG american settlers and stole the indians land fair and square.    Shit i'm prob going to be paying reparations as one of them down the line was also a Civil War General for the south and got his statue removed last year in VA  

you're an illegal immigrant

11 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you are a weak american faggot that only conquers playing call of duty. dont  bullshit yourself american faggot

hey one of us is living large,  the other doesn't even have electricity.  going to say the white mans the winner :snack:  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

hey one of us is living large,  the other doesn't even have electricity.  going to say the white mans the winner :snack:  

doesn't change the fact that you are a weak and worthless american faggot. good job

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

you boys are forgetting about the 300 ford straight six.

Had 92 f150 with the straight 6, stick that thing would not die. Beat the piss out of it. Rotted to shit but still ran mint when I unloaded it.