Check your account email address ×

Biden Shirts were given to illegals by activists from the US. Also Biden lied

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SBYL.  First the russians were your daddy now the US of A. Might be the best 7 mil we ever spent though.   :news: 

my people massacred enland and russia on our land, didn't even use guns against them because they were so retarded. 2 of my cousins are cop killers so america didn't walce right in either you fucking faggot

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

my people massacred enland and russia on our land, didn't even use guns against them because they were so retarded. 2 of my cousins are cop killers so america didn't walce right in either you fucking faggot

Fuck yeah USA walked right in, threw a couple million at Russia to lose whatever war they were fighting and boom, chalk full of natural resources.  SBYL you Russian tranny.

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

:lol:   your cousins are rotting in prison and the white men are still taking all your bitches.  

3 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Fuck yeah USA walked right in, threw a couple million at Russia to lose whatever war they were fighting and boom, chalk full of natural resources.  SBYL you Russian tranny.

you haven't drank yourself to death yet?

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 10:56 AM, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up retard

We bought your parts from Russia . It was so cheep because they knew all the people like you were there and it really drove the value down.  Like having  a public housing project next to a lake side mansion

On 3/5/2021 at 6:38 PM, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   your cousins are rotting in prison and the white men are still taking all your bitches.  

Who wants some round pock face alcoholic  with a awful accent ? 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Very smart. Building the future base. I approve. 

Those illegal beaners are gonna be giving you your loofah baths someday at the assisted care.... :lol: 

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Heard you got hit with 40" of snow this week

yeah, it was really fucked up. stuck in my driveway and also i had the subframe transfercase and transmission dropped from a ford escape im changing the transmission on. made everything worst

16 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you should have been there when i was digging out my blazer and seeing the humongous snowflakes going sideways in the wind.

Did ya take any pics??